Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Customer Service

Kuz

I called Ren on Monday about the intonation on my 575. He agreed that if the B string is flat (and the compensated bridge has the B string farther back) and the G string is sharp (and the compensated bridge has the G string too forward) that the intonation would be DEAD on with a Sweet 16/Golden Eagle bridge (these bridges are more in a straight line) and all the other strings intonate perfectly.

So I asked if he had one in rosewood. He said that he did and would send it right out, no questions asked.

I come home from work TODAY (WEDS) and there is a package at my door from Heritage!!!!

Now the boys never seem to amaze me, but a FREE ROSEWOOD BRIDGE & BASE, SENT OUT IMMEDIATELY to me!!!

Can customer service be any better than that???? They made me feel like I was the only customer they have!!!

Agree 100%.

In fact, I felt the same way after quickly receiving a FREE replacement HRW switch tip from Ren after he guided me through the wiring mods to my 3 p'up 157. Yes, it is a small, inexpensive part, but just try to get a response from most any other guitar maker!!

I'm glad you found a solution to the intonation issue on your new 575.

I guess the key is you have to get ahold of someone first....
Guy,

Got a chuckle out of that. I suspect you didn't mean it for that, but it worked. I was thinking, there have been times when I'd call and get no one. Other times, pick right up. Sometimes it's extremely friendly. Other times I could tell I was a bit of an annoyance. I've left messages and got instant replies. Left messages and got nothing. Sorta running the gamut, here. At the end of the day, hopefully at the beginning, too, they're just humans like most of us. Good day, bad days. Altho' I would like to say my more recent experiences have been in that better customer service mode/day/thang. ^_^

I hear that's reparable based in the installation method. If you leave all the extra string on the tuning peg instead of takin' and cuttin' it off, you can unwind enough to tie a knot and rejoin the broken end of the string. Just gotta be careful not to do it right over a fret. Can be a bit touchy if ya play slide thou.

I hear that's reparable based in the installation method. If you leave all the extra string on the tuning peg instead of takin' and cuttin' it off, you can unwind enough to tie a knot and rejoin the broken end of the string. Just gotta be careful not to do it right over a fret. Can be a bit touchy if ya play slide thou.

I'm thinking...a square knot would do it...?

I don't know everything but Chico had that busted string on his HFT445 after only a couple of weeks. Never did know if he sent it back for the repair.

that was me, not chico, and I have finally decided to take her in to a professional shop and have them do the repairs. I would send her back to heritage but because she is 20 years old and I bought her used she is no longer under warranty.

and YES Brent Rocks you will be getting the bill ^_^

I have called many times and always spoke to a person, usually Ren, I have also e-mailed Heritage, oh probably 25 times and always got a reply. Ren helped me rewire the stat dlx through e-mail.

They are good people... I wish I had the money to order a custom from them.. I guess I'll just have to be complacent with the psychedelic Popsicle.

P1010026.jpg

I'm thinking...a square knot would do it...?

According to the "Official Boy Scout Manual" Chapter 4, Pg 389, subsection 7, paragraph 2: "The proper knot is the Fret Not"

Archived