Heritage Owners Club

H150.....hmmm GAS going on.

JeffB

I dont have GAS. No not at all...nah....G.A.S less

So shall I do it? Plays and sounds great. I already have a cool H150.

Im not really asking :laughing4:

Its coming home tonight....... I think.

Talk me out of it. Best argument against gets a small prize.

Wow you guys are great at this game.

Mrs Tully said "yeah nice, get it if you want it"......Its a trap for sure.

The only real difference between it and my Chestnut burst is the colour. Both play great and feel similar in the neck size. The new one has a tighter feel with a good dollop of gain but that is just the Schallers vs Seth's.

But I like the finish and wood grain a lot. Im not normally one to fuss over aesthetics and it bothers me to buy something I already have just because of the colour. I just cant see how its bringing anything new to the table apart from what I consider sexy good looks.

The above paragraph is only an example of the kind of rant that will earn the prize. Just strings, picks and useful stuff I find as I go.

I like that one, Tully. Should sound great thru the Lone Star! :laughing4:

................. how was that? :hello2:

That sucked. :D But yeah it does sound great through the Lone Star. Tightened up the 2nd ch nicely. Bloom, touch sensitivity, synergy, took my playing and tone to a higher level, freed my inner spiritual being and made beer taste even better.........once I wound the p/ups way down of course.

I dont have GAS. No not at all...nah....G.A.S less

So shall I do it? Plays and sounds great. I already have a cool H150.

Im not really asking :laughing4:

Its coming home tonight....... I think.

You'd be a dithering fool to purchase that...thing. As you've stated, you already have a guitar. You can't play two at a time, can you? Orange and red are even in the same color family, for cryin' outloud! And what's with the uneven color on the top...faded, like it's old? If you bought another guitar, wouldn't you want a new one, rather than one which looks as though it's been left in the sun...like someone was taking pictures of it...on the grass...in his yard...in Michigan, and he forgot to take it inside? And it has a funny looking pickguard, and, unless I miss my guess, that pickguard suggests it's not a real Gibsom, it's one of those imitation Gibsoms. You know those counterfeit knockoffs, made by the guys who couldn't get the headstock shape right. I've found budget instruments are rarely worth the money. You'll have a tough time selling it for what you'll have in it. Junk's just not moving these days.... Big mistake....

That's a difficult task and unfamiliar territory... Yoslates reply would be futile to try and top... and that Michigan photo shoot in the grass sounds..... ominous.

But I will mention that someone put 2 extra screws beside of the pickups... must be something wrong there, the mounting must have been unstable..... seems inauspicious.

Wow you guys are great at this game.

Mrs Tully said "yeah nice, get it if you want it"......Its a trap for sure.

The only real difference between it and my Chestnut burst is the colour. Both play great and feel similar in the neck size. The new one has a tighter feel with a good dollop of gain but that is just the Schallers vs Seth's.

But I like the finish and wood grain a lot. Im not normally one to fuss over aesthetics and it bothers me to buy something I already have just because of the colour. I just cant see how its bringing anything new to the table apart from what I consider sexy good looks.

The above paragraph is only an example of the kind of rant that will earn the prize. Just strings, picks and useful stuff I find as I go.

tully...it's a trap for sure!!!....you better bring that to me when you come to the PRS Experience this year..your wife will thank me for it :laughing4: .You are coming this year aren't you? :hello2:

Tully, please disregard all the previous blithering negativity - just do it!!! I mean after all, you deserve another one don't you? It's not like it would just sit in the corner while the strings rusted. Go for it!!! Enjoye!!!

Pick guard be gone

Mrs Guitfiddler's stamp of approval definitely carries some weight.

But you guys are terrible at this. Worse than me ;)

Going to wrap it up very shortly. Only one clear winner so far....and even that was unconvincing. ;) sheeesh. No lawyers here.

That sucked. ;) But yeah it does sound great through the Lone Star. Tightened up the 2nd ch nicely. Bloom, touch sensitivity, synergy, took my playing and tone to a higher level, freed my inner spiritual being and made beer taste even better.........once I wound the p/ups way down of course.

If it makes beer taste better..you should definitely GET IT!! ;)

tully...it's a trap for sure!!!....you better bring that to me when you come to the PRS Experience this year..your wife will thank me for it ;) .You are coming this year aren't you? ;)

Not sure how its going to work out this time. Im hoping to make it but we'll have to wait and see. Had a good time last time. But that flight there and back....whoa. You have to do it medicated or you would die of boredom. Sleeping through it is the only way. ;)

That Bad Boy has a dotted switch tip! That means HRW's!

I had to back both p/ups down to below the surrounds to get rid of some fizz. Then hello, clarity and nice woody tone. Rear p/up surround is cracked. Made me smile.

Well.....its at home sitting on my lap, its 12:30am and Im bubbling along quite nicely.

I can't believe you bought another guitar. Don't you know how many Gucci bags and matching shoes your wife could have bought with that money???

Well, may one set.... with a matching belt.

Nice looking axe!

Winner: Yoslate. He's the only one who actually argued against getting it :lol:

Theres been a turn of events. I discovered it only has a short tenon and as I already have a short tenon guitar I just cant see what I will be gaining by having two.

But it is going back. Shame. I really like the finish. But it just doesn't do anything different to my Chestnut Sun burst. They are both H150s after all. It looks better than my CNburst that's for sure. It plays great, just like the Chestnut. In fact they feel the same to play. The only difference is the p/ups. HRW's vs Seth's. I like the Seth's better and I know that I would end up trying to get the VSB to sound like the CNSB anyway. So whats the point.

I was pretty giddy with GAS, it snuck up and bit me pretty hard with out any warning so I guess I was just being impulsive and not thinking things through properly. If it stood out tonally or feel wise I may have let the wave of GAS sweep me along, but it is equal to the CNSB so much so a pick up swap would make them identical.

Ive walked around with a GAS hangover all day. Unrequited GAS is a bitch. :lol:

Archived