Heritage Owners Club

What's on your pedalboard?

GuitArtMan

I know it's been done on other forums but what the heck.  Here's mine (though I easily have three or four times that many pedals):

width=600 height=374http://home.san.rr.com/renkluaf/pedalboard2.jpg[/img]

The signal path is:

Guitar -> Teese Picture Wah -> Sweet Sound Mojo Vibe (swapped out for my Red Witch Moon Phaser) -> BJF Mighty Blue Overdrive (one of a kind two channel Baby Blue) -> Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive -> Menatone Blue Collar -> Lovepedal Eternity -> Fulltone Choral Flange -> T-Rex Replica -> amp

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, where'd the pic go?  It was there last night!  My pedal board consists of a...a...oh, OK...a Digitech GNX4.  :(

I'm not sure what happened.  I had to re-upload the jpeg.  I guess our server had a hiccup or something...

I use only a Fulltone Fulldrive2 between my Heritage and the amp. I believe in minimum interference...

My Dual Showman has an effects loop that I use with a Boss DD6 echo/reverb.

I probably play at least 50% of the time with all effects off.  But when I want 'em, I want 'em!  Some of the best guitar tones were created using stomp boxes and some of the best guitar tones were created just using a guitar->amp.  I love 'em all!

Cool!  You built your own amps as well didn't you?

If I only had the time I'd love to get into that kind of stuff.  Maybe if I stop hanging around this darned forums!

Cool!  You built your own amps as well didn't you?

If I only had the time I'd love to get into that kind of stuff.  Maybe if I stop hanging around this darned forums!

Yes, that's my 59 Bassman clone, I've also built an 18 Watt TMB clone, a DR Clone with a 15" speaker, a JTM-45 and a tweed Princeton.

I have a fairly large "vintage" stompbox collection.  Though I hardly ever use them.  And I have been selling a few of them to pay for some older guitars.  I don't gig with a pedalboard nor do I have anything on the floor.  I usually keep my amplifier's footswitch sitting on top of the amplifier.

I have a Boss BE-5 multi-effects pedal. I usually use just the Chorus and Compressor; I hardly ever use the Delay and Distortion. I use a Dunlop Wah once in a while as well.

Dr Frankstein,

What kind of amp do you have?  I have been looking into the DS-1 and DS-1 Keeley mods.  I have a Marshall tube amp.  I also want to get a hotplate first, and then decide if I should get the pedals.  After getting the 150CM yesterday, I'm not sure if I will need them, but am curious as to how you use them and enjoy them?  Thanks

The signal runs like so...

guitar > Landgraff Wah > Ernie Ball 6166 volume pedal > Landgraff Dynamic Overdrive (LDO) > BJF BBOD > Boss TR-2 > Erotic FX custom Phasavibe > DLS Chorus~Vib > amp

The Diamond Memory Lane runs through the effects loop and I plug the supplied power cord to the courtesy outlet on the top of the pedalboard. The TU-2 gets its signal from the tuner out on the volume pedal.

All the cables on the board are George L's

width=600 height=450http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/2106/pboard001ft0.jpg[/img]

width=600 height=450http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6392/pboard003al7.jpg[/img]

• 4 years later...

I don't have a current pic but my board right now

Guitar into TC Electronics Polytune-Wilson Vintage Spec 6 Position Q Wah-Barber Direct Drive-Fulltone OCD (V4)-Proco You Dirty Rat-MXR Micro Amp-MXR Phase 90-Guyatone Vintage Trem-Maxon Chorus-Ibanez tone lok Delay - out to amp.

I'm looking at changing a couple things pretty soon, I want to try a Wilson Stoned Grasshopper, and maybe a Wilson Lotus Drive, along with a couple other pedals.If I do try the Stoned Grasshopper it may bump the Rat and Direct Drive, and I could run the Micro Amp before the drives as the Grasshopper has a stand alone boost, so I would have a boost to drive the OD's and one just to raise the overall volume, plus a fuzz!

Wow, way to resurrect an old thread! I started reading it, and realized I didn't know who half of the people were on it, then looked at the dates, haha. I've got a Boss TU-2 Tuner, a CMATMODS modded Boss DS-1 that is NOTHING like the original pedal, a Fullton OCD, a DeltaLabs Digital Delay and a DeltaLabs Stereo Chorus. That's what's on there TODAY....

If I had an amp that had no more than, say reverb, and I liked the reverb, this is what my pedalboard would look like:

Dunlop High Gain GCB-80 Volume - Strobe Research Turbo Tuner ST200 tuner wired together with either GT Cables or DiMarzio cables.

Signal path: guitar to: Fulltone Clyde Wah, to tuner, to Alpha Drive, Wampler Super Plextortion, to Chubb Up Octa Fuzz, to MXR Carbon Copy, to Myth Fx Modulation. That Myth Fx is really 5 pedals in one: chorus, flange, phaser, reverb, and tremolo.

post-1759-0-91884700-1326855674_thumb.jpg

Signal path: guitar to: Fulltone Clyde Wah, to tuner, to Alpha Drive, Wampler Super Plextortion, to Chubb Up Octa Fuzz, to MXR Carbon Copy, to Myth Fx Modulation. That Myth Fx is really 5 pedals in one: chorus, flange, phaser, reverb, and tremolo.

I see you got it all on the same board finally, I checked out that Myth FX, Triton I think, cool little box!

Guest HRB853370

No Boss? :icon_shaking:

Wow, way to resurrect an old thread! I started reading it, and realized I didn't know who half of the people were on it, then looked at the dates, haha. I've got a Boss TU-2 Tuner, a CMATMODS modded Boss DS-1 that is NOTHING like the original pedal, a Fullton OCD, a DeltaLabs Digital Delay and a DeltaLabs Stereo Chorus. That's what's on there TODAY....

I was thinking the same thing....

Boss TU-15, Dunlop Crybaby Classic, to input of amp, effects loop are Boss pedals, BF3 to DD3, back to amp. Hope to add a fuzz pedal or an octafuz like a Visual Sound Angry Fuzz

No Boss? :icon_shaking:

Not at the moment. I used to have all Boss pedals, and they sounded fine, but then, I went on a mission and was determined to have all true bypass pedals, which is what I've got, and I've got to say, that with my pedal board the sound of my guitars shines through, retaining their character. Since that mission, I've read that it's good to have a mix of true bypass and buffered pedals - to make up for signal loss. But, my rig works just fine, I cut down on cable length by using the short connectors between pedals. Except for the weight, I'm happy with it. I'm thinking about creating another mini board, just to have something small and light - a grab-n-go board.

I see you got it all on the same board finally, I checked out that Myth FX, Triton I think, cool little box!

Yeah -- It works for me because I rarely use modulation, so, I'm glad I don't have 5 modulation pedals taking up board space - I'm always striving to cut back on pedals. Like someone here said, he only uses most of his pedals 50% of the time. I use them even less than that, with the classic rock repertoir I'm currently involved in, if you think about it, a lot of those modulation effects came into frequent use in the '80s. My band's repertoire is mostly before the '80s, with a couple of exceptions. Probably, most of the time, I'd get away with using just a dirt pedal and delay, hence, the mini board I might create.

Yeah -- It works for me because I rarely use modulation, so, I'm glad I don't have 5 modulation pedals taking up board space - I'm always striving to cut back on pedals. Like someone here said, he only uses most of his pedals 50% of the time. I use them even less than that, with the classic rock repertoir I'm currently involved in, if you think about it, a lot of those modulation effects came into frequent use in the '80s. My band's repertoire is mostly before the '80s, with a couple of exceptions. Probably, most of the time, I'd get away with using just a dirt pedal and delay, hence, the mini board I might create.

Classic Rock before the 80's is REAL Classic rock! Not that there aren't some exceptions... (Van Halen, AC/DC, The Cult..."

Guest HRB853370

Not at the moment. I used to have all Boss pedals, and they sounded fine, but then, I went on a mission and was determined to have all true bypass pedals, which is what I've got, and I've got to say, that with my pedal board the sound of my guitars shines through, retaining their character. Since that mission, I've read that it's good to have a mix of true bypass and buffered pedals - to make up for signal loss. But, my rig works just fine, I cut down on cable length by using the short connectors between pedals. Except for the weight, I'm happy with it. I'm thinking about creating another mini board, just to have something small and light - a grab-n-go board.

If I am not mistaken, the Boss boxes are true bypass as opposed to pseudo bypass. No?

Archived