Heritage Owners Club

Sneak peak at some Heritage LEs

brentrocks

I'm thinking of custom ordering a 535 with a pair of mini's. The silverburst 140 is also very nice.

Mike, would this be a functional Heritage Riviera, or an ornate Heritage Sheraton? Don't tell me ... white? I wonder if Heritage has ever done the abalone/pearl inlays like the Epi Sheraton? And a tree of life headstock. Love both these designs, but the look of the Sheraton occupies a special category of cool in my book ...

You guys know I think Ren is a stand up guy of the highest integrity. But I wonder if he ever did any modeling.

Check out these pics they could be twins. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen the both of them in a room together

Nothing against Ren

I'm just saying weird coincidence

grinchki.jpgren.jpg

That 150 looks a real beauty!! And you have to love that expression on Ren's face!

Ren's does always happy to see Brent come 'round the factory floor. Hey, with your guitar playing on hiatus for a spell, that's what you could do in your spare time - take daily trips to Parsons and give us a daily pic journal of all the cool stuff!

And BB - LMAO!! Too funny!

Check out these pics they could be twins. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen the both of them in a room together

grinchki.jpgren.jpg

So Lance.... You are going to PSP III, right? B)

i saw Katies TRIPPLE MINIBUCKER H 170 today!!!!

WOW!!!!

Mini-Buckers are DA BOMB!! B)

Mike, would this be a functional Heritage Riviera, or an ornate Heritage Sheraton? Don't tell me ... white? I wonder if Heritage has ever done the abalone/pearl inlays like the Epi Sheraton? And a tree of life headstock. Love both these designs, but the look of the Sheraton occupies a special category of cool in my book ...

Larry,

Yes, it would be sort of a Heritage Riviera. I would keep the dot neck and have them cut a MOP logo with the headstock inlay used on the 157 and bind the headstock. I would even ask for the frequensator tailpiece. I was thinking iced tea burst or see through red. Check out the red 535 25th Anniversary model on Jay's website, it's a real nice finish. I also love the original Epi Sheraton. It is both a functional instrument and a work of art.

Archived