Heritage Owners Club

Millenium On It's Way!

schundog

I've never bought a guitar type that I've never played; I hardly even ever buy ANY guitar I haven't played, but I decided to pull the trigger on mgoetting's Millenium on ebay. I've never had this type of guitar, and I've never had Seth Lover pickups, but I can't wait to find out whether or not they work for me! I talked to an independent dealer today about a H150 he's had for about 7 years, gathering dust, and he still wanted around $1750 for it. It's beautiful, but I'm just not ready to pay the higher prices for the new Heritages when we all seem to take pretty good care of the ones that are offered up used. Just wanted to share.

So. yours is the Chestnut sunburst? Either way , it is sweet.

A Millie, that is something I crave also.... it just seems like it would rock.

And , of course, those that own a Millie ...swear by them.. :mad:

Congratulation on your victory! I hope she gets your blood perkin' like she does mine :mad:

Are you bringing her to PSP III?

I liked mine so much I special orderd one. And that one is gorgeous!! I think what you'll find is that without the f-holes it will react very similar to an H150LW. Popular thought is that the chambering is the same. The Seths should give it a slightly more vintage vibe. And you'll still feel the top trying to push air like a good semi should. Congrats on keeping such a fine guitar in the family!

I've never bought a guitar type that I've never played; I hardly even ever buy ANY guitar I haven't played, but I decided to pull the trigger on mgoetting's Millenium on ebay. I've never had this type of guitar, and I've never had Seth Lover pickups, but I can't wait to find out whether or not they work for me! I talked to an independent dealer today about a H150 he's had for about 7 years, gathering dust, and he still wanted around $1750 for it. It's beautiful, but I'm just not ready to pay the higher prices for the new Heritages when we all seem to take pretty good care of the ones that are offered up used. Just wanted to share.

schundog . . . that's a beautiful Milly you bought from mgoetting. Congrats!! Mgoetting is a stronger man than I am. I just wouldn't be able to bring myself to part with some of the beautiful guitars that he has sold recently. On another note, would you care to share the name and location of the dealer with the new H150? I'm currently on the hunt for an H150. I doubt that I'm going to find exactly what I want and I will probably need to order one to my specs from the factory. But, prudence tells me that I should chase down and look at all possibilities. Thanx!

Sorry, I meant to add the link to the auction; Here it is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...:EOIBSA:US:1123

That is one gorgeous guitar!! I wonder how much those milleniums weigh.

I think you'll like the Seth Lovers - i love 'em.

That is one gorgeous guitar!! I wonder how much those milleniums weigh.

I think you'll like the Seth Lovers - i love 'em.

Don't weigh too much, since they are basically chambered. Maple can get heavy, so they aren't totally light weight. Figure in the 7.5 - 8.5 range. Some +/-

Ahhhh... Hey Mark, Thats the guitar you got from Elderly 3 weeks ago!!! You were just a little faster than me.

My only tip for the buyer is remove that tarnished cover, they can easily be replaced... Seth Lovers are NOT potted, so a matching cover doesnt need any wax, just a proper install.

I also know the pitfalls of sight unseen... you are welcome to privately message (PM) me if you and the new pretty lady aren't a perfect match... maybe I can be an escape route!

WELCOME TO THE MILLIE CLUB!!!

M.M.

Guest mgoetting
Ahhhh... Hey Mark, Thats the guitar you got from Elderly 3 weeks ago!!! You were just a little faster than me.

My only tip for the buyer is remove that tarnished cover, they can easily be replaced... Seth Lovers are NOT potted, so a matching cover doesnt need any wax, just a proper install.

I also know the pitfalls of sight unseen... you are welcome to privately message (PM) me if you and the new pretty lady aren't a perfect match... maybe I can be an escape route!

WELCOME TO THE MILLIE CLUB!!!

M.M.

The chestnut Millie is really nice with a fab sound. But there's only so much room.

I'm using the Millie Eagle a lot now. The neck and overall weight are a cross between the 155 and 157. I like the full tailpiece because I can get a little whammy effect with palm pressure.

I'm still keeping my Millie DC also.

Congrats on a great snag. I would have bought it myself when I saw it at Elderly except that I already have one that's nearly identical.

You'll love the Millie. They're great guitars.

4238656630_71977e4794_m.jpg

Congrats on a great snag. I would have bought it myself when I saw it at Elderly except that I already have one that's nearly identical.

You'll love the Millie. They're great guitars.

4238656630_71977e4794_m.jpg

The Millies have been big surprises and hits at the PSPs. They are what I think of as Heritage's second best not-quite-so-hidden gem. Probably one of the most inovative ideas for semi/solid guitars in quite some time.

Archived