Heritage Owners Club

Best P90 Heritage

jmac

Since we've had a post on the best Heritage if you could only buy one, I was wondering what the best Heritage with P90 pickups would be. I already know I can't just buy one. Any suggestions on what the next Heritage shuold be? Already have a 20th anniversity H150 and a 535 with HWR/vdip.

Musical interest would be blues, classic rock, and studying jazz at the moment.

This one.....

IMG_3584.jpg

just kidding... :P ....it does sound good though

Brent, that probably is..but mine (that used to be yours)is a close second.. can you post a pic please? :P

oh yeah...that baby is a screamer!!!

IMG_3577.jpg

thanks..I gotta get a better camera..When I hit the Powerball..

I have a 576, with Duncan Phat Cats in it. Did a recording session with it week-and-a-half ago, and just heard a burn of some of the tunes. Jazz tone in spades! Warm, rich, very deep. I've testified about this box before. Middle position honk for chunky chicken Jimmy Nolen rhythm. Near-Tele bite at the bridge. Pound for pound, one of the most employable guitars I've ever owned!

post-408-1280444515_thumb.jpg

This works for me... Before the 530 came out they built this Prospect with a floating block. So a little more sustain than a hollow due to the ABR1 and stop tail.

Still nails the Grant Green experience.

I have a 576, with Duncan Phat Cats in it. Did a recording session with it week-and-a-half ago, and just heard a burn of some of the tunes. Jazz tone in spades! Warm, rich, very deep. I've testified about this box before. Middle position honk for chunky chicken Jimmy Nolen rhythm. Near-Tele bite at the bridge. Pound for pound, one of the most employable guitars I've ever owned!

Huh... first P90 Heritage I thought of when I read this thread was 'slate's OTHER Heritage... the one w/P90s.

Huh... first P90 Heritage I thought of when I read this thread was 'slate's OTHER Heritage... the one w/P90s.

League of its own, Randy! I delight in that Super almost daily, at the house, but It's not a "working" guitar for me. Very, very special, though. It'll be at PSPIII....

This works for me... Before the 530 came out they built this Prospect with a floating block. So a little more sustain than a hollow due to the ABR1 and stop tail.

You do recall that yours is the inspiration for mine, don't you? I just couldn't pull the trigger on true P90s, so went Phat Cats.

custom-prospect-fullfront.jpg

That's damn sexy! B)

I'd love to play Kuz's P-90 equipped 535!

What? Somebody mention THE p-90 machine.... Kenny loves when I announce her like this "535 P-90 First One of Production"!!!!!

Precious.jpg

med_gallery_194_4_70111.jpg

This is my first one with P-90s and I really like them. I am a big HRW fan also but the 90s have

some nice tones. I think the hollow body of the H-530 has something to do with it.

Check it out if you get the chance.

I'm digging this one in a very big way.

4764451847_a0821ba6ac_b.jpg

This is the first I've seen with a pick guard. Was that custom? Or special order? I've looked through the gallery and other on-line dealers and have not found one with a pick guard yet. A local dealer, Joe's Music, has a red 137 but no pick guard.

I think that looks sweet!

This is the first I've seen with a pick guard. Was that custom? Or special order? I've looked through the gallery and other on-line dealers and have not found one with a pick guard yet. A local dealer, Joe's Music, has a red 137 but no pick guard.

I think that looks sweet!

That's a custom made pickguard by the forum's very own Cryoman. Word is he has just a small blank or two left. Shoot him a message. He may be able to hook you up. No guarantee, but can't hurt to ask.

That's a custom made pickguard by the forum's very own Cryoman. Word is he has just a small blank or two left. Shoot him a message. He may be able to hook you up. No guarantee, but can't hurt to ask.

Thanks, I'll shoot a PM right now!

Anything that Kuz Has with P90's is fine with me, particularly the 535 as shown in this thread.

And now: "though shalt not covet thy neighbour's P90'd 535 or any of his other stuff......."

Anything that Kuz Has with P90's is fine with me, particularly the 535 as shown in this thread.

And now: "though shalt not covet thy neighbour's P90'd 535 or any of his other stuff......."

You can covet from across the pond. But you enter the States, then I have to know where you are......

I am swiftly and steadily falling in love with my H137TV. Don't know if it's the best out there, but finally got a chance to play it live Saturday through my Darkhorse and it is one sweet machine.

Archived