Heritage Owners Club

the wait is killing me

big bob

I would have definitely guess a Millenium Eagle.. . . except, I don't have a clue what that is?????????????????

Doesn't appear to be on the Heritage site anymore. But it was on the old site. A Millennium version of the Eagle, I guess. Hey, I'm just reaching here since Lance is being so coy about what it is. ;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doesn't appear to be on the Heritage site anymore. But it was on the old site. A Millennium version of the Eagle, I guess. Hey, I'm just reaching here since Lance is being so coy about what it is. ;)

Let's all tell him that we no longer give a shit what it is. Then he'll panic and tell us what it is. Works every time. :D

Bob~ You mentioned that this new mystery gitfiddle could be played down by the bridge.

Did you score that beautiful acoustic Sweet 16 form Wolfe?!

He mentioned it wasn't a "Sweetie", so I'd assume it's not a Sweet 16. But then, I think there was a Millennium Eagle, so what do I know? Right now I'm thinking about jumping in camp with Patrick's idea. ;)

I would have definitely guess a Millenium Eagle.. . . except, I don't have a clue what that is?????????????????

Found one at Dream Guitars. And I think our own Millennium Maestro has onem as well.

front.JPG

full.JPG

Found one at Dream Guitars. And I think our own Millennium Maestro has onem as well.

front.JPG

full.JPG

WOW!! Never seen one of those before. Thanks for posting it for me. I could definitely see one of those hanging off of big bob's shoulder.

WOW!! Never seen one of those before. Thanks for posting it for me. I could definitely see one of those hanging off of big bob's shoulder.

At the risk of repeating myself..Where's my damn drool cup!! B)

Bob~ You mentioned that this new mystery gitfiddle could be played down by the bridge.

Did you score that beautiful acoustic Sweet 16 form Wolfe?!

dig, dig dig, dig we have a winner

sweet162.jpg

I cant wait to get her, 3 3/8 rim, tap tuned spruce top, Honduran hog sides and one piece back. should sound huge...

she has been at wolfe's for quite a while but I just could not pay the price. then I called the other day and made an offer and jay said yes. So she is on her way to me, can't wait to get the bigsby on her B) or maybe I should go with a floyd.

I expressed my admiration of this guitar in a thread a while back... and that has not changed. ;)

It is soooooo cool that you picked up this wonderful acoustic archtop .

TONE TONE TONE..... all day long. Tap, tap, tap-tuned and all ( which is the next thing you need to learn how to do, Lance )

I'd love to see and hear this beauty. B)

I expressed my admiration of this guitar in a thread a while back... and that has not changed. ;)

It is soooooo cool that you picked up this wonderful acoustic archtop .

TONE TONE TONE..... all day long. Tap, tap, tap-tuned and all ( which is the next thing you need to learn how to do, Lance )

I'd love to see and hear this beauty. B)

and you will my brother, at psp iv, if not sooner!

and you will my brother, at psp iv, if not sooner!

Lance, that thing is absolutely beautiful!!! What a score. Just ... wow!

Uh ... you did say "no sweetie". But we'll let that go. I claim a spank at PSPIV!!

Way to go Lance!!!

You have a real appreciation for the Heritage one-offs!!!

Tone report ASAP, please!!!

Uh ... you did say "no sweetie". But we'll let that go. I claim a spank at PSPIV!!

according to jay she is not a sweet 16 but a custom 16" and you can have a test drive any time..

Kuz not a one off, jay has one, vjohnathan has one and curly has one. I think mine might be the only one with a hog rim and sides. but yea I"m a sucker or the abnormal.

dig, dig dig, dig we have a winner

sweet162.jpg

I cant wait to get her, 3 3/8 rim, tap tuned spruce top, Honduran hog sides and one piece back. should sound huge...

she has been at wolfe's for quite a while but I just could not pay the price. then I called the other day and made an offer and jay said yes. So she is on her way to me, can't wait to get the bigsby on her B) or maybe I should go with a floyd.

WOW! I WON!! IS THAT GUITAR MY PRIZE?? ;)

That is truly a beautiful work of toneful art. Congratulations!

(When you get it, you might put a piece of clear saran wrap on the bout so it doesn't get all picked-scratched)

Hey tulk1 . . . I gotta agree with Lance here. I'm the one who guessed Sweetie. That is no Sweet 16. It's definitely a custom and a true indication of just how diverse the crew at Parsons Street can be. I know those guys (and gal) up there aren't gonna get rich any time soon. But they gotta be having a great time pumping this speacial stuff out. Ya just can't put a price on that type of job satisfaction!!!

Great guitar .. . for a great guy. Enjoy it Lance.

Hey tulk1 . . . I gotta agree with Lance here. I'm the one who guessed Sweetie. That is no Sweet 16. It's definitely a custom and a true indication of just how diverse the crew at Parsons Street can be. I know those guys (and gal) up there aren't gonna get rich any time soon. But they gotta be having a great time pumping this speacial stuff out. Ya just can't put a price on that type of job satisfaction!!!

Okay, but I really just hate to encourage him ............ B)

What a beaut!!

Lance, need one of your vids to hear that baby!!

What a Beauty! We have got to get together and hear that puppy sing!!! What a cool, fun ax. May it serve you well!

Patrick, Kate told me I should look at this one ( an employee guitar) and she was dead on, they have a good bunch there.

Kenny, I might have to bust out the camera and do some stones.

Steiner, any time.. Brother any time..

Here's what Wolfe said about it....

""This is a one-of-a-kind custom 16" Heritage orchestra style acoustic guitar, with some outstanding features, including-

Solid carved x-braced & tap tuned select spruce top, Solid carved golden Honduran mahogany body, 25.5" scale Hon. MH neck with an Ebony fingerboard,

special 3 3/8" rim depth, 1 11/16'th nut width, Bone nut, ROSEWOOD binding (never done at Heritage!), Rosewood peghead veneer, gold Schaller tuners with Ebony buttons. "

"This beautiful custom has that old 30's tone and is just as sweet as they come." "p1_urlld1mzb_so.jpgp4_ur2t3yiln_so.jpgp3_ua1gxokz1_so.jpg

ROSE WOOD peghead veneer and ROSEWOOD binding too...

Archived