Heritage Owners Club

Finally My First Heritage

602a

B);) After a long week wait i finally got my 150. I can't sat enough about Mr. Rich at String Collectors. He put me on a great guitar for the first one. This thing plays better than any L-s P--l I own or have owned. This hopefully is the first of many. I guess a newer amp is in order now. The Marshall only knows one sound. Thanks, Heritage for making great guitars, keep it up.

post-2267-1282613727_thumb.jpg

Very Nice... great look to it..!!!

It looks like it might have SD "59's in it...?

It is amazing the great vintage guitars that still come out of Kalamazoo...

Play that thing.... B) Enjoy

IT has Seth lovers. Next one will have pearly gates!

IT has Seth lovers. Next one will have pearly gates!

It sounds like you're familiar with different pickups...

I like a lot of them...

Seths , should be quite nice... great tone.

I also like '59's in situations that call for potted pickups.

;):D After a long week wait i finally got my 150. I can't sat enough about Mr. Rich at String Collectors. He put me on a great guitar for the first one. This thing plays better than any L-s P--l I own or have owned. This hopefully is the first of many. I guess a newer amp is in order now. The Marshall only knows one sound. Thanks, Heritage for making great guitars, keep it up.

That's a great looker ! There's seldom a picture of a Heritage guitar that I don't want,in fact I want them all !

Welcome to the club,I'll just take a cold shower now !

Peter Alton Green

I don't know why but I've always been smitten by 1 piece tops. That one is beautiful!

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!!

Want to swap her for an H-516? :D

I am new to heritage and have no clue what that is . If it's a heritage it has to be great but I really love this one.

I am new to heritage and have no clue what that is . If it's a heritage it has to be great but I really love this one.

I don't blame you, that's a fantastic 150 you have there :D Have a look at the member galleries for other Heritage models: there are so many gorgeous tone machines in there, including my H-516 :)

Archived