Heritage Owners Club

Smurf's H 535

brentrocks

Very nice...love the dark sunburst

Thanks..Vince and Jim did me right!! I've got the action where I want it now..Set the intonation, and it plays perfectly!! Tone to the bone!!

The finish in the pictures looks like DALSB. Thought that thing was OSB. ;) Seemed darker at the picnic. Could have been the barn light. Eitherway, that is a killer guitar. So .... Papa, still miss the 137? ;)

The finish in the pictures looks like DALSB. Thought that thing was OSB. :blush: Seemed darker at the picnic. Could have been the barn light. Eitherway, that is a killer guitar. So .... Papa, still miss the 137? ;)

It is OSB, and Rob, you are right..I'm over the H-137.. :o It's amazing it does everything and it does it well..Maybe not metal..But I'm not a metal player anyway..

Man, that is really nice.... a vintage look on an excellent guitar...

Congrats on the PSP grab...

It's probably best that I didn't know they were doing that until after we left....

there were too many sweet axes there to GAS on.. You picked wisely.

It is OSB, and Rob, you are right..I'm over the H-137.. :o It's amazing it does everything and it does it well..Maybe not metal..But I'm not a metal player anyway..

Great! And one more time --- I'm not Rob. :blush:

Great! And one more time --- I'm not Rob. :blush:

Perhaps your mother misnamed you at birth...

• 1 month later...

Scott asked me to help him host/post a couple pics of his new 535...it is a beaute!!!!

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Halo..Here ya go..Not the best quality, but at least it will give you an idea of what OSB looks like..

Brent... put down the Oberon. Looks like you've had enough, dude (and it'sl not even 6 there... :thumbsup:

That is a beauty of a 535. Like that one a LOT! Congrats, Scott.

Bell's Oberon? Founders for the win! Sorry to derail this, I like them both a lot (Bells & Founders are great breweries), but Founders Red's Rye Ale and Devil Dancer are two of my favorites.

By the way, nice guitar. If it sounds as warm and classy as it looks . . . Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

I should stop looking at these until after I buy one. They're making me more than a little eager. I suppose that's life

-Cheers

Bell's Oberon? Founders for the win! Sorry to derail this, I like them both a lot (Bells & Founders are great breweries), but Founders Red's Rye Ale and Devil Dancer are two of my favorites.

By the way, nice guitar. If it sounds as warm and classy as it looks . . . Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

I should stop looking at these until after I buy one. They're making me more than a little eager. I suppose that's life

-Cheers

That's what we are on this board..ENABLERS!! Glad to help.. :biggrin_mini:

Guest HRB853370

Its a beauty Smurph.

What does OSB stand for? That guitar looks exactly like the finish on my 550, which is Tobacco Sunburst (TSB). Take a look and tell me you dont agree!

post-2130-008859800 1287105733_thumb.jpg

Archived