Heritage Owners Club

Your "swiss army knife" Heritage

ElNumero

On 12/21/2017 at 11:32 PM, Millennium Maestro said:

This would be my first instinct...
8muTlv0.jpg
But then I would think... My 140 for the pop!
OEJ6p2j.jpg
Knowing myself, my trusty 147 walk out the door with me...
ciyNJnF.jpg

This however would be 7lbs of fun...
nzxnc46.jpg

Mr. Maestro: You have the nicest looking Heritage guitars!!! Any one of those beauties would work for me, too. I especially like the "Millie" pictured directly above. Wow what a stunning guitar and I'll bet she sounds great. (I'm more of hollow/semi-hollow guy than solid body guy.) GREAT post. Stringman

I had to carry the guitar with me all the time the 535 would get too heavy -so I would have to take the H-137 custom.  It fits in a Les Paul case.  Light weight and it will howl.  Great high end on the pick ups. 

dscf8896_std.jpg

On 12/23/2017 at 2:41 PM, Gitfiddler said:

Just say the word, Rob.

I think he did....

Depending on what style of music I was playing I 'd pick my Prospect over my Millie DC. (Both have coil taps which I use all the time) Unless it was a hard rock thing, then the DC would go with me. The Prospect may have feed back issues. I would have no issue taking either one on the road.  In a hardshell case of course!

• 2 weeks later...

I just re-fell in love with my oddest Heritage. It is an H-160. it looks like an 8os Charvel with a really cool red finish. I found it online and asked on this forum if $600 would be a good price. I got it for $400. I put a Dimarzio transition in the bridge (which is a Lukather pick up) and then a couple of Dimarzio single coils in the neck and middle. Totally cool for rock and roll but also able to do C&W if I use the right amp. There is not a lot of info on these and I guess they were only made for a couple of years. It looks like they were trying to get into the 80s hair band market. I have a Charvel and was playing on it a bunch and then switched back to the 160 this week end. The Heritage kicks a*s.

Oops.....I meant that my swiss army guitar was an H-162....not a 160.

Archived