Heritage Owners Club

Vince Lewis's "Guitat International" Story...PSP III

brentrocks

Very cool article from a great guy. Notice how he didn't mention that he was the special guest of the event, and made all of our jaws drop with his performance. He's right about PSP, though; you have to see it to believe it.

Great article. Very well written. Vince captured the very essence of the PSP events. I just love the photo of Bill, Marv, Vince and Vince standing under our American Flag. It just rings out the message of "made in the USA".

Vince, if you're listening . . . you're a man of your word. You said you'd get this done and you did. Thank you. I hope your health issues are improving. Wish you the best!!!

Vince Lewis = All around "Class Act"!!!!!!

Get better quick Vince, their aren't many guitarist as talented as you, OR (more importantly) as genuine & generous!!!!!

Vince Lewis = All around "Class Act"!!!!!!

Get better quick Vince, their aren't many guitarist as talented as you, OR (more importantly) as genuine & generous!!!!!

Hey you guys,

You really have no idea what it means to me to have your support and friendship. I go to the doc tomorrow for final mapping and planning and start the first batch of daily 5 week radiation therapy monday.

I plan to be back up with you all next year, and to continue to enjoy the HOC as well as my Heritage guitars for a long time to come..

THANKS GUYS...I really mean that...

Vince

Hey you guys,

You really have no idea what it means to me to have your support and friendship. I go to the doc tomorrow for final mapping and planning and start the first batch of daily 5 week radiation therapy monday.

I plan to be back up with you all next year, and to continue to enjoy the HOC as well as my Heritage guitars for a long time to come..

THANKS GUYS...I really mean that...

Vince

Yeah.. . . . just to be perfectly clear Vince ... . . much like your playing is from another world . . . . you are not going to be allowed to be a mere mortal. We expect that you will be with us for many years to come. We will tolorate nothing less!!! We're all glad that you caught this monster early. You're gonna be well!! The Lord will see to it!!!

Yeah.. . . . just to be perfectly clear Vince ... . . much like your playing is from another world . . . . you are not going to be allowed to be a mere mortal. We expect that you will be with us for many years to come. We will tolorate nothing less!!! We're all glad that you caught this monster early. You're gonna be well!! The Lord will see to it!!!

Thanks Patrick...You guys and ladies are the best support I can ever have...And I appreciate it right now more than I can say

Vince

Very cool article from a great guy. Notice how he didn't mention that he was the special guest of the event, and made all of our jaws drop with his performance. He's right about PSP, though; you have to see it to believe it.

This event is about you guys and the folks at "The Zoo" and not about me at all. I am just honored to be there with you all and next year will be better than this one even.

Pete Green and myself will have the English event of the year when Pete comes back from his holiday next week. A cup of tea and a biscuit for Pete, maybe a glass of coke for me, ten minutes on the guitars and a nice chat in his living room... There you go, England puts on it's own show!

well done, Vince. i went & shared it on my Facebook page. hoping to meet you @ PSP IV (i've *got* to get there someday...) B)

Thanks Jeff...Maybe we can play some together there next year...I sure plan on coming back...And thanks so much for putting the article on your page...It is all about the HOC and the guys in the Zoo geeting recognitio that is much deserved...

Pete Green and myself will have the English event of the year when Pete comes back from his holiday next week. A cup of tea and a biscuit for Pete, maybe a glass of coke for me, ten minutes on the guitars and a nice chat in his living room... There you go, England puts on it's own show!

Don't forget to go down to the cellar, scatter around some pieces of wood. Some maple strips here, a mahogany block there. Maybe some odd frets on the bench.... and sawdust. Lots of sawdust. You can't make a guitar without sawdust!

Thanks Jeff...Maybe we can play some together there next year...I sure plan on coming back...And thanks so much for putting the article on your page...It is all about the HOC and the guys in the Zoo geeting recognitio that is much deserved...

yikes! i better start practicizing more! :D

(play on, Vince!)

j

Archived