Heritage Owners Club

H 357 Shoot

brentrocks

Sweet MOPAR! The jeans with the cuffs, cigs in the sleeve, and the sled give it a kind of Danny Gatton feel. Maybe this'll inspire a series a bunch of us could get in on. Don't think I'll pose with my Jetta, though; don't think that'd work too well.... Heh!

Ron inspired me to take my H 357 out for a shoot...my shots arent nearly as cool as his but i tried... :icon_thumright:

IMG_6311.jpg

IMG_6315.jpg

IMG_6321.jpg

IMG_6325.jpg

IMG_6327.jpg

IMG_6328.jpg

IMG_6330.jpg

IMG_6333.jpg

IMG_6337.jpg

IMG_6336.jpg

Brent: Holy shit . ... the first shot is absolutely an album cover. The third shot is a runner up and the one with your Dad is one for the family album for sure!!!

I like this one bestest.

IMG_6321.jpg

B&W w/ a 60's Chevy. Nice touch Tulk1! Oh! BrentRocks too!!!

As mentioned, VERY cool shots, Brent. I'm with Yoslate, though; I don't think I'll be posting any of me in my necktie and jacket with my Heritages in front of the family Honda Odyssey, for instance! LOL. As I was leaving PSPIII, your Dad was pulling up the drive in that old Plymouth; it SOUNDS as good as it looks! Two very cool American Made products there.

Nice series. Are these taken in Paw Paw? I especially like the first one, as it looks like you are waiting for a train with that track in the foreground. The graffiti adds to the "poor side of town" look. I remember taking the Kalamazoo, Lake Shore & Chicago Ry. excursion a couple of times out of Paw Paw for a scenic ride years ago.

I like this one bestest.

IMG_6321.jpg

You could almost be in Wishbone Ash with a guitar like that..

(yes, I know Andy Powell plays a V, but Martin Turner does play a Thunderbird...)

ya'll know where I'm at here, even if I don't.. Nice pics by the way.

Archived