Heritage Owners Club

My H-150 Gets a Makeover

ExNihilo

... 1960 was 50 years ago. The only set of hands, still at the plant, that MIGHT HAVE touched an original burst would be Floyd's hands. He's the only guy left that's been around for over 50 years....

Marv started in '56 (finish sanding, then neck carves) & Jim D. in '58 (rim sanding, then neck carves) during that magical LP period (their interviews in that McCarty Golden Era book). 'course JP was there then, too, & i understand he stops by 225 every now & then...

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to mention people are using younger trees. There are not a lot of 100 year old mohagany or maple trees out there to be found any more. I have a 60 year old maple anyone is welcome to cut down for the low low price of making me a guitar or two out of it!!!

yeahbut, yeahbut: there's mahogany & then there's mahogany (& limba, korina). Chapin was telling me Ribbecke has some stock from this one legendary tree in Honduras (IIRC) that all these luthier guys pine for <pun alert>. IOW they get real picky about the source, region, subspecies, all that botanical jazz...same w/other tonewoods

There were a lot of uncalled for knee jerk reactions to what was posted in the OP's thread-and not just from Patrick, Kuz and Redking. Why do people flip out so much over something like this? At the end of the day, its an inanimate object, just a guitar! There certainly is no place for profanity and name calling over it, especially on a forum like this. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, both Scott and Redking included, but of course, Redking could and should have tempered his approach and language and so could have Patrick. My God, we are all adults here (I hope) and not schoolchildren. Personally, I couldn't care less what the heck Scott does to HIS guitar, as long as he doesn't do it to mine. As long as he doesn't go putting down Heritage, the folks that make them, and the folks on this forum that play and love them, I am fine with whatever he does. I think this thread should end. NOW.

Hi Will. There are somethings I just can't sweep under the rug ... it's one of my many character flaws. Redking's attack on our HOC and it's people warranted a harsh response. The profanity I used is regrettable. No one was disrespectful to Scott. Some of us disagreed, and still do. But that disagreement was done within reason. Kuz termed one of Scott's statements as arrogant. I think that was a result of a misinterpretation of that statement. However, Kuz wasn't disrespectful . . . just opinionated. Mark (NoNameBand) was also strongly opinionated, but in a professional and respectful way. Scott altered his guitar to make it something he wanted it to be. It's his guitar and it's his prerogative. However, he posted it here, undoubtedly to solicit feed back. We gave him feed back. It wasn't what he expected . . . . in fact, I think it blew him away. But, it was our heart felt opinions and feed back. No knee jerk reactions at all . . . except for mine towards Redkings initial post. My tirade wasn't at all acting like "school children". It was that of a seriously pissed off adult. We've all been there.

Wow, went away and came back, whoaaaaa.. action over on the HOC!!

6 pages and 1800+ views, wow, we are growing boys and girls!!

lets all continue to keep it real, lots of good discussion here..

I would add welcome Scott, as a blood relative of one of the Heritage principals and myself born only blocks away from the G***** plant in 1953, and a Heritage lover.

I like your work, and I think you will own more Heritages, maybe even leaving them as built?

I know a lot of the folks here like to mod their guitars, I like to keep it pretty much the way it came from Heritage, barring their use of Schaller tailpieces/bridges.

Oh, and definately save the date next summer for HOC IV. figure late July, early Aug.

and, watch out for that HFB guy. He just picked up his H357 that Marv built for him recently.

and that Kuz guy, he's cool too. Passionate is the word I would use to describe his feeling about Heritage and guitars!

chico

I would love to have the Ultimate '59 Les Paul Burst. In my mind, I think I know some of the ingredients. I also know that I could never do it myself. It would have to be someone I trust with a really good Heritage 150, and then take me and it to dream land. If God smiles on me in the near future, I would like to custom order an H-150 with all that the Heritage Guys can do from the factory, and then find someone like Scott to take it to the next level. There you have it, thats my Dream. And Scott, if you are out there, maybe you would consider helping me with that.

Cheers,

Guest mgoetting

I just took a snapshot of who's reading this thread. Note that most are visitors, not members.

Is this a MLP invasion?

Well, certainly this thread has drawn some attention to HOC, and that's good.

Is it too much to hope for a happy ending?

post-1723-064910100 1290021853_thumb.jpg

Marv started in '56 (finish sanding, then neck carves) & Jim D. in '58 (rim sanding, then neck carves) during that magical LP period (their interviews in that McCarty Golden Era book). 'course JP was there then, too, & i understand he stops by 225 every now & then...

This is it, the Guys who created the original MoJo we are in a quest for, some are still there still building guitars with that mystic, and I think that is incredible. How many Les Pauls do you think they have built? Just incredible. I can't get over it and we have met them, played music with them and they will build a magical guitar for anybody that wants one. Not just Les Paul, Jimmy Page or Pete Townsend or who ever, they will build one for you...

Okay, as someone who spends more time on the MLP forum than any other forum, not to say that I spend much time there really, I can attest to Scotts general character as I have followed his build threads..

The first build was fine, not really even close to a vintage example, but a nice guitar overall. From the pictures you could tell he had only a basic knowledge of woodworking at this level, and was the first to admit it. He said he would never sell it as it had the Gibson logo and he stated that it was against his morals to sell it because of this fact.. Well, low and behold before the finish had a chance to dry he sold it. Shocker. We’ve all seen it before, guys with little experience come onto forums, show off their skills, see dollar signs, and cave in on the morals..

He went on to build a second guitar in an effort to get a closer match to the vintage burst. This one turned out better, but again, based on the photos you could see that this time the finish work on the lumber and the overall attention to detail was lacking. it looked just like the hundreds if not thousands of replicas guys are building for their hobbies in their garages. Of course he made a build thread for it too, and as such got the attention of all the amateur guitar builders in the audience.. he stated again that he would never sell this one, again, because of the logo, but also because again, it was the best guitar he could ever imagine.. Well big shocker, he put it up for sale almost instantly. Notice a trend here?

If you think he is building and sharing his knowledge of this stuff for no gain I have news for you. His knowledge is just regurgitated info that he gets from other builders, and then touts as stuff he has pioneered – never giving credit to the guys who actually come up with it. Also take note of the fact that he goes on and on about how great the guitar is, hyping it up like crazy and then bang, it goes up for sale, and there is always a link to his build thread where everyone who doesn’t know what to look for in a replica says it’s the greatest guitar ever.

He is clearly doing this for personal gain. He doesn’t offer this stuff up as free advice to other builders; he does it to get the praise, and to sell it for more money. You really think he’s doing this all out of the goodness of his heart? Come on.. look back over all his guitar builds and tell me which one he hasn’t sold yet… any? Didn’t think so.

After building a few replicas and getting called out about the logo, he decided to put on the ‘better man’ mask and denounced ever using the logo again, and apologized for doing so to begin with... oh, and I was a bit curious why he never showed photos of the headstock on his ‘cloud nine’ I wonder which logo he used there. Funny that he said he would never use the Gibson logo, but which logo did you use Scott?

And redking, how can you be so sure that Scotts guitars are the best of the best? Your assertions that his are some of the best guitars tell me one of two things. You have either never seen one of his guitars in the flesh, or you have never seen a vintage les paul in the flesh.

Bottom line is that Scott yet again has come in to the forums, and this time came into this forum trying to brag in his arrogant condescending manner about his guitar for only one reason.. He wants to sell this guitar. He wants all of you guys to get all excited about having a ‘Scott makeover’ done to their guitars. Well, it backfired finally this time. You guys said it how it is, called him out, and he ran off with his tail between his legs back to MLP where he immediately started a NEW thread to try to rally the troops.. he is arrogant, go read though his posts knowing that at the end of each thread he puts the guitar up for sale to buy a puppy for his kids? That makes me even more sick, that he says he does such noble things with the proceeds, like buying a puppy or renovating his falling down house.. blah blah blah.

I also found it funny that he came in here claiming to be a luthier when on the MLP forum he says he is a priest. So which it is Scott?

Also take note that none of the well-known and respected luthiers comment on his threads. The comments all come from guys who love what they see, but don’t have the building knowledge to see what he’s really doing is amateur at best.

I think it’s about time he got called out for being arrogant.

Anyone else notice how he’s now trying to say that what he is doing is a complement to Heritage guitars when in his first post he was making a point of saying he was making improvements to it? Come off it.

Any time some one speaks out against him he runs off to get support and tries to get all his followers to stroke his ego.

It’s disgusting to me that he says he is a priest, and claims to be doing this all for the good for everyone, but every single time he builds anything he immediately puts it up for sale.

I would have a lot more respect for him if he just came out and said this is a money making venture and that’s that. I’ve become pretty good at reading people, and Scott is one person I have no interest in ever doing business with.

I also think he’s insecure, that’s why he always plays the victim and apologizes for possibly offending anyone. To be honest I’m surprised he hasn’t mentioned he is a priest to try to gain some moral credibility.

Scott, you should be ashamed of yourself. Your arrogance has grown to a new level, and no amount of praise from strangers can cancel that fact.

I think its great that he finally ventured away from the mlp where people can be honest about what they think of his work, and more importantly about his arrogance. The last time someone tried to call him out on one of his threads he actually posted pictures of him and his family and started going on about how he’s such a humble and good guy. Sounds more like someone with serious confidence issues.

I’m sorry for this long rant but I just couldn’t hold my tongue when I saw Scott come in here and actually say the following:

If this isn’t the definition of arrogance, I don’t know what is.

I am not trying to boast, but you must realize that I have built several extremely high end LP replicas. The ones I have built go far beyond any Gibson historic/VOS. Mine are replicas to the finest detail. The guitars I build would be considered way beyond a Heritage or a Gibson. (I know some of you might be mad to hear me say that)

Original Les Paul

TheLog1.jpg

Wasn't that an Epiphone? Where was it built?

Okay, as someone who spends more time on the MLP forum than any other forum, not to say that I spend much time there really, I can attest to Scotts general character as I have followed his build threads..

The first build was fine, not really even close to a vintage example, but a nice guitar overall. From the pictures you could tell he had only a basic knowledge of woodworking at this level, and was the first to admit it. He said he would never sell it as it had the Gibson logo and he stated that it was against his morals to sell it because of this fact.. Well, low and behold before the finish had a chance to dry he sold it. Shocker. We’ve all seen it before, guys with little experience come onto forums, show off their skills, see dollar signs, and cave in on the morals..

He went on to build a second guitar in an effort to get a closer match to the vintage burst. This one turned out better, but again, based on the photos you could see that this time the finish work on the lumber and the overall attention to detail was lacking. it looked just like the hundreds if not thousands of replicas guys are building for their hobbies in their garages. Of course he made a build thread for it too, and as such got the attention of all the amateur guitar builders in the audience.. he stated again that he would never sell this one, again, because of the logo, but also because again, it was the best guitar he could ever imagine.. Well big shocker, he put it up for sale almost instantly. Notice a trend here?

If you think he is building and sharing his knowledge of this stuff for no gain I have news for you. His knowledge is just regurgitated info that he gets from other builders, and then touts as stuff he has pioneered – never giving credit to the guys who actually come up with it. Also take note of the fact that he goes on and on about how great the guitar is, hyping it up like crazy and then bang, it goes up for sale, and there is always a link to his build thread where everyone who doesn’t know what to look for in a replica says it’s the greatest guitar ever.

He is clearly doing this for personal gain. He doesn’t offer this stuff up as free advice to other builders; he does it to get the praise, and to sell it for more money. You really think he’s doing this all out of the goodness of his heart? Come on.. look back over all his guitar builds and tell me which one he hasn’t sold yet… any? Didn’t think so.

After building a few replicas and getting called out about the logo, he decided to put on the ‘better man’ mask and denounced ever using the logo again, and apologized for doing so to begin with... oh, and I was a bit curious why he never showed photos of the headstock on his ‘cloud nine’ I wonder which logo he used there. Funny that he said he would never use the Gibson logo, but which logo did you use Scott?

And redking, how can you be so sure that Scotts guitars are the best of the best? Your assertions that his are some of the best guitars tell me one of two things. You have either never seen one of his guitars in the flesh, or you have never seen a vintage les paul in the flesh.

Bottom line is that Scott yet again has come in to the forums, and this time came into this forum trying to brag in his arrogant condescending manner about his guitar for only one reason.. He wants to sell this guitar. He wants all of you guys to get all excited about having a ‘Scott makeover’ done to their guitars. Well, it backfired finally this time. You guys said it how it is, called him out, and he ran off with his tail between his legs back to MLP where he immediately started a NEW thread to try to rally the troops.. he is arrogant, go read though his posts knowing that at the end of each thread he puts the guitar up for sale to buy a puppy for his kids? That makes me even more sick, that he says he does such noble things with the proceeds, like buying a puppy or renovating his falling down house.. blah blah blah.

I also found it funny that he came in here claiming to be a luthier when on the MLP forum he says he is a priest. So which it is Scott?

Also take note that none of the well-known and respected luthiers comment on his threads. The comments all come from guys who love what they see, but don’t have the building knowledge to see what he’s really doing is amateur at best.

Anyone else notice how he’s now trying to say that what he is doing is a complement to Heritage guitars when in his first post he was making a point of saying he was making improvements to it? Come off it.

Any time some one speaks out against him he runs off to get support and tries to get all his followers to stroke his ego.

It’s disgusting to me that he says he is a priest, and claims to be doing this all for the good for everyone, but every single time he builds anything he immediately puts it up for sale.

I would have a lot more respect for him if he just came out and said this is a money making venture and that’s that. I’ve become pretty good at reading people, and Scott is one person I have no interest in ever doing business with.

I also think he’s insecure, that’s why he always plays the victim and apologizes for possibly offending anyone. To be honest I’m surprised he hasn’t mentioned he is a priest to try to gain some moral credibility.

Scott, you should be ashamed of yourself. Your arrogance has grown to a new level, and no amount of praise from strangers can cancel that fact.

I think its great that he finally ventured away from the mlp where people can be honest about what they think of his work, and more importantly about his arrogance. The last time someone tried to call him out on one of his threads he actually posted pictures of him and his family and started going on about how he’s such a humble and good guy. Sounds more like someone with serious confidence issues.

I’m sorry for this long rant but I just couldn’t hold my tongue when I saw Scott come in here and actually say the following:

Well, hasn't this place gotten interesting. haha.

Thanks for your input, but that said, he still sounds fine to me... I won't judge him based on someone else's take on the situation. I can judge as well as the next guy. Wish I could do as good a job as he and people here can judge for themselves.

If he is here for monetary gain, so be it. I respect a skilled craftsman more than a drive-by seller selling off-target pieces.

There is a fair amount of folks traveling through here and it would be nice if there was less stress introduced by those with an agenda. No offense, you apparently have been rubbed the wrong way and that's not good. Anyway, the club members probably can decide what each will or will not accept on an individual basis. Be good and stick around.

I would love to have the Ultimate '59 Les Paul Burst. In my mind, I think I know some of the ingredients. I also know that I could never do it myself. It would have to be someone I trust with a really good Heritage 150, and then take me and it to dream land. If God smiles on me in the near future, I would like to custom order an H-150 with all that the Heritage Guys can do from the factory, and then find someone like Scott to take it to the next level. There you have it, thats my Dream. And Scott, if you are out there, maybe you would consider helping me with that.

Cheers,

I'm taking a real chance here, because ol' skinslammer said I wasn't allowed to keep this post alive ... (Hi Will ;))

But, Mark, if you were to get the guys at Heritage to custom build you an H150 . . . with all they can do, as you said , , then you find someone with Scott's talents, you still wouldn't have the Ultimate '59 Les Paul Burst. You would have an undoubtedly fantastic guitar . . . but it would still be a Heritage 150 . . . with Les Paul appointments. Buy the way . . . isn't that where this thread began???

That's the first negative thing I've heard said about him to be honest. Not that I have gone back several years worth of posts to investigate everything that has gone on at MLP. I have no problem with a guitar builder going to a guitar building forum to sell his guitars. Don't see how this is any different than Doug Kauer or any of the other guys over there. If you have played one of his guitars and you say its crap, then that is a reasonable opinion because you can back it up. I don't live next door to him, so I can't say I've had the opportunity to knock on his door and play his guitars either. I have seen him sell a couple of guitars on the forum, including an amazing looking sg / lp hybrid for only $1200. It seems to me that he would have needed the cash to sell it for $1200 because that was a $3k guitar. This casts my previous thoughts about his motives in doubt, however, it doesn't change the fact that some people flipped out about the stupid head stock mod. Life's too short and too busy to argue about it on the internet with people I have never met. To those at the HOC forum - apologies for disrupting your club with my remarks. Hope you all enjoy your guitars and camaraderie, as you are obviously very passionate about this company. To Denman1, (not sure who you are at MLP) I will do better research before I open my yap next time.

Peace out.

I'm taking a real chance here, because ol' skinslammer said I wasn't allowed to keep this post alive ... (Hi Will ;))

But, Mark, if you were to get the guys at Heritage to custom build you an H150 . . . with all they can do, as you said , , then you find someone with Scott's talents, you still wouldn't have the Ultimate '59 Les Paul Burst. You would have an undoubtedly fantastic guitar . . . but it would still be a Heritage 150 . . . with Les Paul appointments. Buy the way . . . isn't that where this thread began???

I'm not suggesting that I would have a real '59 or even a facsimile thereof. I'm just saying that I want to have Heritage build me the best 150 I can get today with the focus being on trying to recreate the '59 MoJo. The Holy Grail. The big thing for me is, I want it to come from Parsons Street as opposed to me trying to improve on it. Thats why I hesitate to buy one and try to modify it. I want it to be from the original maker and I want it signed. They have the MoJo that I'm looking for. They have the finish (VSB) I want, the hardware (nickel TonePros), the electronics (CTS pots, caps & wire)and will use the pups that I want (not decided). I'm not sure what else to do, but thats what I want. Thats my dream guitar. Nothing from Gibson. And, oh, I want the Heritage headstock too. The Guys mentioned earlier built/worked on the original Les Pauls from the '57 on. They know how to do it. I'm not looking for a Gibby, I want the real thing, from KaZoo.

Its like the guy who said, "don't give me artificial respiration, give me the real thing. I can afford it"!

That's the first negative thing I've heard said about him to be honest. Not that I have gone back several years worth of posts to investigate everything that has gone on at MLP. I have no problem with a guitar builder going to a guitar building forum to sell his guitars. Don't see how this is any different than Doug Kauer or any of the other guys over there. If you have played one of his guitars and you say its crap, then that is a reasonable opinion because you can back it up. I don't live next door to him, so I can't say I've had the opportunity to knock on his door and play his guitars either. I have seen him sell a couple of guitars on the forum, including an amazing looking sg / lp hybrid for only $1200. It seems to me that he would have needed the cash to sell it for $1200 because that was a $3k guitar. This casts my previous thoughts about his motives in doubt, however, it doesn't change the fact that some people flipped out about the stupid head stock mod. Life's too short and too busy to argue about it on the internet with people I have never met. To those at the HOC forum - apologies for disrupting your club with my remarks. Hope you all enjoy your guitars and camaraderie, as you are obviously very passionate about this company. To Denman1, (not sure who you are at MLP) I will do better research before I open my yap next time.

Peace out.

Ok...who are you and what did you do with redking? Seriously though I appreciate your tone much more than in your first post. We don't chase people away here and are a good group of folks. I would say to stick around and check us out. You'll find out what were all about.

I'm not suggesting that I would have a real '59 or even a facsimile thereof. I'm just saying that I want to have Heritage build me the best 150 I can get today with the focus being on trying to recreate the '59 MoJo. The Holy Grail. The big thing for me is, I want it to come from Parsons Street as opposed to me trying to improve on it. Thats why I hesitate to buy one and try to modify it. I want it to be from the original maker and I want it signed. They have the MoJo that I'm looking for. They have the finish (VSB) I want, the hardware (nickel TonePros), the electronics (CTS pots, caps & wire)and will use the pups that I want (not decided). I'm not sure what else to do, but thats what I want. Thats my dream guitar. Nothing from Gibson. And, oh, I want the Heritage headstock too. The Guys mentioned earlier built/worked on the original Les Pauls from the '57 on. They know how to do it. I'm not looking for a Gibby, I want the real thing, from KaZoo.

Its like the guy who said, "don't give me artificial respiration, give me the real thing. I can afford it"!

+1 Sounds like the same plan I had when I spec'd out Greeny!!! I hope it can become a reality for you!

Greeny2.jpg

They can't really improve too much on what they already do. There are very few things I'd change on their current offering, but here are the few things I would like to have made to my spec; The H150 is 1/4" smaller at the lower bout and 1/4" thinner, than the Gibson Les Paul VOS guitars. When I place my order for a special build . . (please notice I didn't say if I place an order . . . it's imminent) I will ask if it can be made to the larger spec. I will also ask the to choose very dry and very light mahog. I want it to come in at under 9lbs. I will insist on a long neck tenon. I agree with you on the Tone Pros hardware . . nickel, with the longer tail piece studs and ABR1 bridge . . both tail piece and bridge to have the locking set screws. Like Scott, I prefer the deeper dish carve on the maple top. I have an old set of T top patent number pups. I will probably use them. RS Guitar Works drop in vintage wiring bumble bee caps and 500K CTS pots. I will have Marv personally roll the neck . . slightly, ever so slightly, less of a C neck than vintage '50s, with the traditional Marv Lamb "over roll" on the treble side of the neck to make that side slightly less cheeky. The finish will be similar to the Bourbon Burst and/or the Tobacco burst . . . somewhere in between the 2 ala Brock Burst . . . and it will be a ribbon curl flame top with a slight chevron to it . . . book matched by Jim Deurloo. The finger board will be 35 year old Brazilian rosewood, that I will provide. Heritage logo has to be in laid MOP on a traditional Heritage snake head head stock. Yep!!! That's what I'm gonna do!!

+1 Sounds like the same plan I had when I spec'd out Greeny!!! I hope it can become a reality for you!

Greeny2.jpg

Greeny is awesome to me. I love it. I want my own. I know its cool to mod guitars and I have modified most of mine. Now I want one built the way I want from the ground up. To me, thats the ultimate.

They can't really improve too much on what they already do. There are very few things I'd change on their current offering, but here are the few things I would like to have made to my spec; The H150 is 1/4" smaller at the lower bout and 1/4" thinner, than the Gibson Les Paul VOS guitars. When I place my order for a special build . . (please notice I didn't say if I place an order . . . it's imminent) I will ask if it can be made to the larger spec. I will also ask the to choose very dry and very light mahog. I want it to come in at under 9lbs. I will insist on a long neck tenon. I agree with you on the Tone Pros hardware . . nickel, with the longer tail piece studs and ABR1 bridge . . both tail piece and bridge to have the locking set screws. Like Scott, I prefer the deeper dish carve on the maple top. I have an old set of T top patent number pups. I will probably use them. RS Guitar Works drop in vintage wiring bumble bee caps and 500K CTS pots. I will have Marv personally roll the neck . . slightly, ever so slightly, less of a C neck than vintage '50s, with the traditional Marv Lamb "over roll" on the treble side of the neck to make that side slightly less cheeky. The finish will be similar to the Bourbon Burst and/or the Tobacco burst . . . somewhere in between the 2 ala Brock Burst . . . and it will be a ribbon curl flame top with a slight chevron to it . . . book matched by Jim Deurloo. The finger board will be 35 year old Brazilian rosewood, that I will provide. Heritage logo has to be in laid MOP on a traditional Heritage snake head head stock. Yep!!! That's what I'm gonna do!!

Holy crap, I was going to add a bone nut. I guess you've given this some thought (there is a surprise). That sounds like what I want too. Can I use this? Also, as a fan of TonePros, check out the new Kluson locking tuners, I want those too. And by the way, Heritage will do the Bumble Bees and CTS pots, just in case you don't want to ship it all over the place (RS Guitar Works). I know they are good but I think I would rather have it done at the factory.

Hi Will. There are somethings I just can't sweep under the rug ... it's one of my many character flaws. Redking's attack on our HOC and it's people warranted a harsh response. The profanity I used is regrettable. No one was disrespectful to Scott. Some of us disagreed, and still do. But that disagreement was done within reason. Kuz termed one of Scott's statements as arrogant. I think that was a result of a misinterpretation of that statement. However, Kuz wasn't disrespectful . . . just opinionated. Mark (NoNameBand) was also strongly opinionated, but in a professional and respectful way. Scott altered his guitar to make it something he wanted it to be. It's his guitar and it's his prerogative. However, he posted it here, undoubtedly to solicit feed back. We gave him feed back. It wasn't what he expected . . . . in fact, I think it blew him away. But, it was our heart felt opinions and feed back. No knee jerk reactions at all . . . except for mine towards Redkings initial post. My tirade wasn't at all acting like "school children". It was that of a seriously pissed off adult. We've all been there.

Sometimes a man has to vent, and a good venting would never be the same without profanity. It was straight from the gut and entertaining as hell.

Archived