Heritage Owners Club

NGD

DetroitBlues

On Friday, I was fortunate enought to help an HOC member purchase another Heritage by purchasing this beauty from him.

This is a 1985 Heritage 140CM in Vintage Cherry Burst

Grover Tuners

Schaller PU's, bridge, tailpiece, and straplocks.

Small Block Inlays

OHSC

DSC04949.jpg

DSC04950.jpg

DSC04952.jpg

DSC04953.jpg

DSC04954.jpg

Excellent!

That guitar looks like it's been loved all 25 years. No case queen there...

I Really like those inlays (mini blocks?) What a cool look and piece of Heritage!

Sweet! I, too, like the mini blocks; and the stinger in the back. And didn't I read, in another of your posts, how it sustains so beatifully! Enjoy!

From what I understand, this might be a rare model indeed. The very first run of guitars from the factory in '85. Might be a custom order too. Oh, forgot, its got a tummy cut too!

How would you describe the neck on yours?

My 140 has a really chunky neck.. but that is not always the case..

Beautiful! love the block inlays, they remind me of two guitars I had many years ago. That surely is a guitar to keep. The sunburst is lovely. Who was its previous owner?

Sweet! I, too, like the mini blocks; and the stinger in the back. And didn't I read, in another of your posts, how it sustains so beatifully! Enjoy!

The sustain is killer. I'll sweep up a high e bend on the 16th fret and it just rings forever. Love it!

How would you describe the neck on yours?

My 140 has a really chunky neck.. but that is not always the case..

I'd say its a thinner neck, more of a D profile. I compared it to a 2005 H-150 and the H-140 is a lot thinner. Could be the reason for the factory headstock repair....

Oh, and if anyone knows anything specifically about this guitar, please let me know! I'm at least the 3rd HOC owner of it.

I'd like to be the fourth! :occasion14:

Oh yeah, That one used to be Scott's if you didn't already know.

smurph1 Gallery

Yep, and I've been talking to him about it. Found out a little more history on it, turns out he broke the headstock only last year. Its a great guitar and Scott knows how much this guitar means to me already....

Yep, and I've been talking to him about it. Found out a little more history on it, turns out he broke the headstock only last year. Its a great guitar and Scott knows how much this guitar means to me already....

I have been corrected, my guitar is a 1984 Heritage made on the 318 day of the year...

Didn't that guitar come through the Heritage dealer (pusher) in Paw Paw?

Archived