Heritage Owners Club

What Does Heritage Do BEST?

Gitfiddler

The tops.

P1010012.jpg?t=1303152279P1010021.jpg?t=1303152672

And what makes them even more special (specialer? :dontknow:) is that you generally don't have to do the upgrade top package to get these tops. As Ren and Marv mentioned, the upgrade pkg just guarantees a cool top.

They build them all with love and years of experience....but IMO, i think these are their best....SOLID BODIES

Thats easy for you to say... Nice pics Brent, really nice collection of Hard Bodies.

I like the fact that they take chances on improving upon original designs.

1. A thin body les paul (H140)

2. A thinner Archtop (3"")

3. A doubleCutaway Les Paul (h170, I have two)

They could have copied the "G" guitars, but they tried to improve the designs based on what they know.

Imbibing on a guitar on ebay and I hope Brent doesn't outbib me.

Hold the phone calls, ladies and gentlemen. We have a winner! But rebember, imbibing before bibing or attempting to outbib Brent on ebay behooves the biber to beware....

they build the stat dlx model better than any other..

statd005.jpg

they build guitars (all models) by hand with care and quality... thats it..

they have pride in what they do.. thats their signature..

Is that the way it left the factory, Big Bob, or have you worked your magic on it? The mineral streaking in the top is killer. I managed passable (but not Joe Pass-able) warm tones out of the neck of the H160V (which I think Mark still has). Wondering how that STAT DLX works for fusion-y type stuff. Does the maple cap really brighten it up?

Is that the way it left the factory, Big Bob, or have you worked your magic on it? The mineral streaking in the top is killer. I managed passable (but not Joe Pass-able) warm tones out of the neck of the H160V (which I think Mark still has). Wondering how that STAT DLX works for fusion-y type stuff. Does the maple cap really brighten it up?

I replaced the sd59 bridge with a vintage 80's dimarzio classic paf.. all else is stock.. and yes she can quack like a tele.. but still sting like a bee.

Over the past few months (too long!) I've been looking for the right Heritage, right price...I've been all over the internet and made like 1000 calls to talk abt different specials/sales & models. Most of the info that the sales people gave was stuff that I already knew or that I learned from the HOC. But---w/o exception, EVERY SALES PERSON (and every dealer--& some didn't even carry Heritage) took the opp to say.. "these/those guitars are the best built, best quality available." I didn't tell them that I already have a Heritage, instead I just let them tell me what I already knew---BUT, it was really awesome to hear them tell me, instead of me having to tell them. IMO, all the models that I've seen/played/been blessed to own models are great b/c the guys who make them--make them the right/quality way!...& that is a rare commodity today.

Archived