Heritage Owners Club

"...IT IS ALIVE..."

brentrocks

it had a twist in the neck that was caused by the fretboard...so the old fretboard was removed, new one addad, re-painted.

and it is sunset burst

Everybody crazy bout a sharp dressed H-150 with mini's... Glad it worked out for you.

I love the new look, beautiful. What did it cost for the repairs and the face lift? Who did it?

l would love to have a guitar with mini. If only there was some kind of adaptor ring to be able to put a mini in a regular humbucker place...

Tom Short makes a set called Undercover Mini's - they're a mini sitting inside a full sized HB cover (smooth cover, no visible pole pieces)

Tom Short makes a set called Undercover Mini's - they're a mini sitting inside a full sized HB cover (smooth cover, no visible pole pieces)

My idea here is to make some wood adaptor ring! I'll try to make those rings... If I'm not able, I'll try those pu. Thanks!

The H 150 with mini buckers retured home today, after warentee work with a new look...

BEFORE:

IMG_6802.jpg

IMG_6800.jpg

IMG_6804.jpg

One Word..Wowzers Brently!! (wait that's 2 words..) :icon_thumright:

AFTER:

IMG_7762.jpg

IMG_7760.jpg

IMG_7761.jpg

IMG_7763.jpg

IMG_7765.jpg

IMG_7767.jpg

Brent, Shut Up... You are single handedly trying to stimulate the economy while depressing the entire HOC :crybaby2: . I think you're doing it on purpose too. I think it's a conspiracy to make us all feel inadequate or something. You're like a One-man marriage wrecking crew. That guitar is way too beautiful to be showing in public. So, what are we supposed to do now? Want to see my 150 VSB again???

Just kidding, you and your guitars are awesome.

Brent, Shut Up... You are single handedly trying to stimulate the economy while depressing the entire HOC :crybaby2: . I think you're doing it on purpose too. I think it's a conspiracy to make us all feel inadequate or something. You're like a One-man marriage wrecking crew. That guitar is way too beautiful to be showing in public. So, what are we supposed to do now? Want to see my 150 VSB again???

Big +1 on that!

The only consolation to my jealousy over Brent's vast collection is that come early August they'll be sitting in a barn for us all to enjoy :)

Big +1 on that!

The only consolation to my jealousy over Brent's vast collection is that come early August they'll be sitting in a barn for us all to enjoy :)

No doubt. And, they are already tuned, set-up and ready to play, even with straps. It's quite the collection. Brent, Shirley generates interest in the Brand with style.

I love the new look, beautiful. What did it cost for the repairs and the face lift? Who did it?

Thanks guys....I'm very happy with it!

It didn't cast me a dime, it was under warrantee.

Lmao....when i find a good thing I stick with it, for me that is Heritage guitars. A good 12 step program might help me too...

No doubt. And, they are already tuned, set-up and ready to play, even with straps. It's quite the collection. Brent, Shirley generates interest in the Brand with style.

Don't call him Surely :rolleyes_mini: ...

"It didn't cast me a dime, it was under warrantee."

A beautiful job by Heritage once again. I do hope that they can charge Eddie's Guitars for the work, since the condition in which you received this was not due to manufacturing nor material defects by Heritage, and thus not covered by warranty.

Don't call him Surely :rolleyes_mini: ...

I was wondering if anyone would catch that.

Good catch

A beautiful job by Heritage once again. I do hope that they can charge Eddie's Guitars for the work, since the condition in which you received this was not due to manufacturing nor material defects by Heritage, and thus not covered by warranty.

That raises a good point: If it wasn't a material defect, then would the buyer (in this case, Brent) by rights be left to work out a resolution with the dealer?

In this case, I would expect the issue's root cause was material or workmanship since the fretboard was causing the twist. Fortunately for us, Heritage cares enough to fix the guitar without argument. My experience with Brand G is different.

Randy, Tbone, Brent, Golferwave, your guitars are beautiful. Brent, I like both finishes your guitar has been photographed in, I would be happy with either, but the new one is beautiful.

IMG_7762.jpg

Very classy Brent !

Are the routes for the mini hums the same as for the soapbar P-90s ?

Thanks guys!

i do beieve the route is the same for both....that would be cool to try some black lollar p-90s in it too.

Archived