Heritage Owners Club

"...IT IS ALIVE..."

brentrocks

Refin on the entire guitar? It does look great! I'm glad you have it back and the neck issue is repaired.

yeah, Jack wasnt able to get the fretboard off without damaging the finish on the top...he said it came off in pieces :laughing8::confused1:

I came SO close to buying that when you put it up for sale a month or so back. It still looks good but I have to be honest and say I preferred its previous finish.

What were the issues you had repaired?

I came SO close to buying that when you put it up for sale a month or so back. It still looks good but I have to be honest and say I preferred its previous finish.

it had a twist in the neck that was caused by the fretboard...so the old fretboard was removed, new one addad, re-painted.

and it is sunset burst

I agree, I too preferred the previous finish

That doesn't change the fact I think it's still a damn nice looking guitar in Sunset Burst though :icon_thumright:

I agree, I too preferred the previous finish

That doesn't change the fact I think it's still a damn nice looking guitar in Sunset Burst though :icon_thumright:

I actually like the new finish best. The old finish did have a vintage vibe to it though.

Wow... that turned out great, Brent.

It's a great look with those mini's ( and golferwave's P90s )

I would imagine that it plays ( and sounds ) great now.

An excellent result from the work done at Parsons St.

Archived