Heritage Owners Club

New Heritage-related site...(I think!)

Gitfiddler

If you go to the Heritage website http://www.heritageguitar.com/

and click on the link named "Fad Goods" it brings you to this page

http://www.heritageguitar.com/goods/

this contains a link to the same web page

http://www.heritageaxe-cessories.com/collectables.htm

The Heritage site really is a mess, that link as far as I know was always there, but rarely accessed.

The "fad goods" site had a big sale going on several months back.  I was able to get a bunch of stuff really inexpensively.  I'll bet the idea back then was to unload the merchandise before Heritage went belly-up.  This stuff does not come from Ka'zoo, but from Lazar in TN, as I recall.

ordered/received a 225 parsons t-shirt a few weeks ago.  Didn't check on stock status of anything else.  As Heritage rebuilds itself perhaps they'll get the site, merchandise, and marketing updated some.  They have an amazing legacy to build on w/the right marketing approach.

I'm still smartin' over a Heritage jacket my wife ordered for my birthday...10 years ago.  The jacket never arrived so I demanded my check back from Lasar after a few months.

OK, so I've told that sob story before.  I have an excuse, but I'm too old to remember what it is. :icon_scratch:

I'm still smartin' over a Heritage jacket my wife ordered for my birthday...10 years ago.  The jacket never arrived so I demanded my check back from Lasar after a few months.

OK, so I've told that sob story before.  I have an excuse, but I'm too old to remember what it is. :icon_scratch:

Your just too damn old.  That's all there is too it.  Don't feel bad.  My wife says I can shoot pool with a rope.  Whatever that means?   

Up until this time last year I was working for the Army (Contractor) doing web & graphic design and photography.  One of my specialties was taking a bum web site like Heritage has and rebuilding it.  I can do it fast.  So many times since I have joined this forum I have thought about building them a web site and giving it to them.  Maybe I will have a CD with me when I "blow" into Kzoo.  Pull my finger?  (That would be "the" ill wind!) 

Your just too damn old.  That's all there is too it.  Don't feel bad.  My wife says I can shoot pool with a rope.  Whatever that means?   

Up until this time last year I was working for the Army (Contractor) doing web & graphic design and photography.  One of my specialties was taking a bum web site like Heritage has and rebuilding it.  I can do it fast.  So many times since I have joined this forum I have thought about building them a web site and giving it to them.  Maybe I will have a CD with me when I "blow" into Kzoo.  Pull my finger?  (That would be "the" ill wind!) 

Oohhh...

That's interesting... It's been my idea for some time now to build a web site/or even add to this site, with more information on Heritage guitars, pictures, models, specs, different hardware etc...

A factual but "owner" based site rather than a "commercial" site and somewhere where potential owners can get some useful information, help with identifying, guitars, information and opinions on hardware etc.

I was hoping to make it a joint project with as many HOC members as possible adding their bit.

I can just about operate Dreamweaver but HTML is a complete mystery to me. Perhaps with a little...erm...help... this idea could still come to fruition...

Let me know what you/anyone thinks...

i'm gonna try to make another order....i really wanted the 225 parson st shirt and a hat ;D
I ordered three t-shirts last Thursday via website and received them on Monday.

Good luck.

yeah but do you need XXL??? ;D

Ren needs to run this boy. 

Hell, somebody needs to run me. 

• 2 weeks later...
Oohhh...

That's interesting... It's been my idea for some time now to build a web site/or even add to this site, with more information on Heritage guitars, pictures, models, specs, different hardware etc...

A factual but "owner" based site rather than a "commercial" site and somewhere where potential owners can get some useful information, help with identifying, guitars, information and opinions on hardware etc.

I was hoping to make it a joint project with as many HOC members as possible adding their bit.

I can just about operate Dreamweaver but HTML is a complete mystery to me. Perhaps with a little...erm...help... this idea could still come to fruition...

Let me know what you/anyone thinks...

I like this idea. I've done a bit of web design over the years, I'm happy to help out if needed.

I should have some time after next weekend.  I have a "big" wedding to shoot on the 17th and I will be working it 4 days next week. 

Bobo, Coz, it all sounds good.  My thing is getting the site rebuilt on a very basic level but overall finished, graphics & lay out.  Then the high power programmers would come in and add the fancy code to do the databases and slick java menus.  I am mainly a photographer but I also do web and graphics so I liked working with the ubergeeken. 

I like this idea. I've done a bit of web design over the years, I'm happy to help out if needed.

Hi...

Thanks for the offer...

I'm really busy working at the moment but when things calm down a bit I'll start a new thread and see if we can get some ideas in.

It would probably make sense to add supplemental pages to this site but that's not up to me. Anyway, we'll see what people think.

Archived