Heritage Owners Club

How does your Heritage sound?

H555rocks

After going through this thread, the thing that struck me was the OUTSTANDING breadth of sounds that come out of these guitars. We've got everything from jazz to classic rock to blues.

This group is a great cross section of musical talents.

:occasion14:

bump.

Any others?

Mightve posted before I think but its one of the only vid's I have playing in a band with the H150. Unrehearsed but having a good time. Pretty much smashing our way through the song. Almost racing to finish it. At the very start when they call it I say "I hate this song". But I like the way it turned out. The vibe of it and the memory. 2yrs ago on Saturday coming up.

Yeh, like your playing on that 150, Tully. In fact, all the postings are really cool. Ya'll have seen this dated thing below, but find I don't have a bunch of accessible recordings on my Heritages. Do like the 535 thru the Li'l Dawg 5e3, tho.

Yeh, like your playing on that 150, Tully. In fact, all the postings are really cool. Ya'll have seen this dated thing below, but find I don't have a bunch of accessible recordings on my Heritages. Do like the 535 thru the Li'l Dawg 5e3, tho.

Liked it then, like it even better now.. Good show.

I love that one, Randy.

There are some cool sounds in this thread. Now for one a bit louder.

This is an older vid of a H-150 w SD '59s going through a fairly loud tube amp (adjust your volume accordingly)..... just playing around, I didn't even bother with a strap. But the guitar rocks pretty good...

Thanks Randy. yep all good posts. Love threads like this where I get to hear every one play there Heritages.

Sitting here right now with the Bass player (Whitey) from the vid I posted and he commented on what a great tone you had. Sweet he said. Likes you vocals as well. Same here. Nice clip.

"I'm talking 'bout tone, whoa, sweet tone.... of those Heritage Guitars!" I love it Randy. Way to pay tribute to the boys in Michigan, and way to SHOW that tone, whoa, sweet tone!

I know all of your Heritage sound amazing, but lets see you play it! Post a clip of you playing your Heritage and show your pride!

How do you post videos or even photos online? Know this shows my tech ignorance, but I need to know. My sound is a lot like that of Barney Kessel's, with a little bit of Herb Ellis. Have a Charlie Christian pickup on my H550.Sing and play the old stuff from '20's-50's. My most modern tunes on my set list of 200 tunes are "Killing Me Softly" and "Yesterday."

How do you post videos or even photos online? Know this shows my tech ignorance, but I need to know. My sound is a lot like that of Barney Kessel's, with a little bit of Herb Ellis. Have a Charlie Christian pickup on my H550.Sing and play the old stuff from '20's-50's. My most modern tunes on my set list of 200 tunes are "Killing Me Softly" and "Yesterday."

The quick reply would be to make a video with a digital camera. Convert the avi file to flv using "Any Video Converter" then upload it into your YouTube account. Start a New Topic here and use the Multimedia link icon in the New Topic Post field toolbar above where the words go and copy/insert the link from YouTube.

Pictures work much the same way but all you do is load your pictures into your Photobucket account, get the "direct link" in Photobucket and use the Insert Image icon in the New Topic post toolbar to insert the copied direct link.

Love to hear a 550 with a CC pickup!

The quick reply would be to make a video with a digital camera. Convert the avi file to flv using "Any Video Converter" then upload it into your YouTube account. Start a New Topic here and use the Multimedia link icon in the New Topic Post field toolbar above where the words go and copy/insert the link from YouTube.

Pictures work much the same way but all you do is load your pictures into your Photobucket account, get the "direct link" in Photobucket and use the Insert Image icon in the New Topic post toolbar to insert the copied direct link.

Am going to locate someone in my network of friends who can decipher what you said. Is worth the wait. I've been playing for 40 years. I'm just so behind on techie stuff.Thanks, so much.- Charley Bevell

Archived