Heritage Owners Club

How does your Heritage sound?

H555rocks

I posted this about a week or 2 ago. Inner City Blues.

All guitars were my H535 through Heritage Patriot, with my Peavey bass and SR-18 drum machine.

INNER CITY BLUES

We should start calling you sweet richard, because your voice is so smooth..

Nice one, wish my voice did smooth.

We should start calling you sweet richard, because your voice is so smooth..

Nice one, wish my voice did smooth.

.... and that's the thing that I hate most about my voice. No grit. Can't do that "bluesy" thing for anything!

I know all of your Heritage sound amazing, but lets see you play it! Post a clip of you playing your Heritage and show your pride!

here you go...

This my 2000 H150 with SD Antiquities and my buddies 1993 H535 Natural with Schallers

I'm playin through a Vox AC30 using a Maxon 808 for leads, He is playing straight into a Traynor YBA-1B
Recorded with a Blackberry phone

This my 2000 H150 with SD Antiquities and my buddies 1993 H535 Natural with Schallers

I'm playin through a Vox AC30 using a Maxon 808 for leads, He is playing straight into a Traynor YBA-1B

Well done MuDBonNe. Sounds great. Even through the BB it sounds like you have a great sound going on there.

No offense to the others, but that was the best sound of the Heritage examples! Not that I'm biased because ZZ Top is one of my favorite bands... :icon_biggrin:

I have a bunch of sound clips (that everyone, including myself, is tired of hearing).... but I don't own any dang fancy VCR recording gizmo!!! :icon_biggrin:

No offense to the others, but that was the best sound of the Heritage examples! Not that I'm biased because ZZ Top is one of my favorite bands... :icon_biggrin:

Thanks so much...I love the Heritage sound and feel. Its the only guitar I really play these days. One of these years I'll make it to a PSP for some real fun :music_mini2:

Archived