Heritage Owners Club

NHGD--535 23rd

GASguy

53523rdcrop-edit3.jpg

Not a collector's piece, a few dings and chips, but with a beautiful wineburst finish, Seth Lover's, a neck on the chunky side of medium, and the pearl blocks make this player a special one. Number 35 in the series.

I would like to post a special thank you to Mr. Southpawguy for posting the heads up on this one, I wouldn't have found it without your help.

Mr. MartyGrass educated me on Guitar Center's free shipping policy to your local store and 30 day return policy, thank you for the information, it made my decision easier.

53523rdcrop-edit3.jpg

Not a collector's piece, a few dings and chips, but with a beautiful wineburst finish, Seth Lover's, a neck on the chunky side of medium, and the pearl blocks make this player a special one. Number 35 in the series.

I would like to post a special thank you to Mr. Southpawguy for posting the heads up on this one, I wouldn't have found it without your help.

Mr. MartyGrass educated me on Guitar Center's free shipping policy to your local store and 30 day return policy, thank you for the information, it made my decision easier.

Hey no problem, glad to be a GAS enabler !

That looks like a fine one !

Awesome - love that wineburst finish seth lovers and chunky neck... Oh Yeh! The 23rd's are special guitars (rising up from the fire). Congrats!

Welcome to the 23rd Club. I've had mine for a couple of years and love it.

Awesome - love that wineburst finish seth lovers and chunky neck... Oh Yeh! The 23rd's are special guitars (rising up from the fire). Congrats!

Welcome to the 23rd Club. I've had mine for a couple of years and love it. The angle of the pic doesn't show the flame detail, I'm not up to speed on the whole camera thing. Yours is beautiful and nice pics.

post-2180-0-66926200-1311947343_thumb.jpg

the 23 mop marker is cool!

Hence, The 23 Club. Great club.

I'm playing my 535 23rd in my dorky profile pic but I sold it earlier this year. I'm an all-555 man now. I'm embarrassed to admit it but I just like the inlays and detail work on the 555 more.

Don't blame you a bit. The 555 is one sweet guitar.

Very nice. I saw it in the for sale section. How was it dealing with Guitar Center? Did they ship it to a local GC?

Enjoy it, she's a beauty.

Thank you, Hfan.

It was easy dealing with Guitar Center, they shipped for free to my local store.

The bridge tone pot was not working real well; they were prepaired to replace it at no charge. The GC guitar tech cleaned and tightened the tone pot while I watched and it was not necessiary to replace it, as it worked fine after that, again at no charge.

The 30 day return policy is attractive on a used guitar from an unknown owner.

All in all a good experience, I would do it again if I can't find what I want from a HOC member.

• 1 year later...

It was easy dealing with Guitar Center, they shipped for free to my local store.

The bridge tone pot was not working real well; they were prepaired to replace it at no charge. The GC guitar tech cleaned and tightened the tone pot while I watched and it was not necessiary to replace it, as it worked fine after that, again at no charge.

The 30 day return policy is attractive on a used guitar from an unknown owner.

That is good to know. I'll keep that in mind in case I ever take interest in a guitar from a far away GC.

Archived