Heritage Owners Club

I got a new amp this morning. It is a Vox AC15C1. It sounded really nice in the store and I can't wait to set the paneling on fire at Joe's tonight. It comes in at 3.33 pounds per watt.

Your B's of N will take on new significance (spread?) with your British-heritage amp.

What does this mean Larry? This went over my head. :icon_scratch:

This amp is going to take some time to get used too. I have never had an amp with as much variation of sound built in. I tinkered with it for about an hour with the 535 and HRWs. I was able to get strat type sounds out of it on some settings. This amp loves the highs. When I "muddied" it up and added my Dallas Arbiter mid boost clone to the mix it was sweet. A very soulful tone with feedback on every note. So many sounds out of one amp!

I will carry the Firebird over tomorrow night and try and get a clip. I am not the most sophisticated person with the recorder... or much else.

Up until tonight an amp has just been an amp. Now I feel like I am about to learn a new instrument. The Blues Jr. isn't near the amp the Vox is.

What does this mean Larry? This went over my head. :icon_scratch:

"We currently go by, "The Bastards of Nottingham" because every time we fire up all the neighbors on Nottingham Drive say, "It's those bastards again...."

Sorry, it's my selective memory and strange sense of word play ... B of N from your band name and explanation, and the idea that your fame might grow with a new and presumably louder amp, and then I was thinking about Vox's British heritage, and the connection of that idea ("British heritage") both to "Nottingham," and heritage (british amp, heritage guitar.) Oh well, twisted logic, poorly expressed.

Mostly, I just hope you enjoy your new amp and that you and yours are having a great late summer.

Guest HRB853370

I got a new amp this morning. It is a Vox AC15C1. It sounded really nice in the store and I can't wait to set the paneling on fire at Joe's tonight. It comes in at 3.33 pounds per watt.

So is this a reissue AC15, the ones built in China or Taiwan Bird? And where are the photos? Don't own a camera? What store did you acquire it from?

:this_thread_is_useless_without_

"We currently go by, "The Bastards of Nottingham" because every time we fire up all the neighbors on Nottingham Drive say, "It's those bastards again...."

Sorry, it's my selective memory and strange sense of word play ... B of N from your band name and explanation, and the idea that your fame might grow with a new and presumably louder amp, and then I was thinking about Vox's British heritage, and the connection of that idea ("British heritage") both to "Nottingham," and heritage (british amp, heritage guitar.) Oh well, twisted logic, poorly expressed.

That's right. Too funny.

Sound clips from last night. Now you know why we don't play out.

http://www.ronwarren.com/images/melissa.mp3

http://www.ronwarren.com/images/ball-n-chain.mp3

Looks like the blues pert near killed ya ! : D

sounds like you guys had a great time last night!!! and I can hear that ol' Big Brother and the Holding company feel for the blues, and passion.

Archived