Heritage Owners Club

I got a new amp this morning. It is a Vox AC15C1. It sounded really nice in the store and I can't wait to set the paneling on fire at Joe's tonight. It comes in at 3.33 pounds per watt.

Ron, Vox is my favorite production amp. I still have my AC30CC1, sold the AC15CC1. At a jam we go to one guy shows up constantly with his new AC15C1 - even more awesome than the CC1s. You should love that amp! Class A just responds so differently from the other amp types.

Ron, Vox is my favorite production amp. I still have my AC30CC1, sold the AC15CC1. At a jam we go to one guy shows up constantly with his new AC15C1 - even more awesome than the CC1s. You should love that amp! Class A just responds so differently from the other amp types.

The reviews were good for the 15C1. I like it's huge sound at a "lower" volume. I remember you trying to talk me into getting a Vox about 3 years ago. The Blues Jr. isn't a bad amp but the Vox is clearly better.

Guest HRB853370

If I was going to buy a Vox, I would go with the AC30 handwired that has the Celestion Greenbacks in it. Its pricey though, at $1599 street price.

If I was going to buy a Vox, I would go with the AC30 handwired that has the Celestion Greenbacks in it. Its pricey though, at $1599 street price.

Too rich for me. If I were to spend that much I would build one myself.

This vox has a 12" Celestion G12M Greenback. that's why it sounds so good.

I got a new amp this morning. It is a Vox AC15C1. It sounded really nice in the store and I can't wait to set the paneling on fire at Joe's tonight. It comes in at 3.33 pounds per watt.

Sweet sounding amps IMHO..If I didn't already have a C-30 (and a zillion Dr bills) I would get one in a heartbeat..Enjoy it bird!!

Too rich for me. If I were to spend that much I would build one myself.

If I were to spend that much I'd be living in a cardboard box down by the river.. :icon_rr:

It is by far the best amp I have ever owned or played through. It is very responsive to the guitar's controls. Roll a little volume down on the guitar and the tone changes more than the loss of volume. It seems to get cleaner before quieter.

Once I get the tone set at full volume I never have to touch the amp again unless I want tremolo or reverb.

Archived