Heritage Owners Club

Upon recommendation by Vince Lewis....

brentrocks

...I got a new amplifier

It's a vintage 100 watt head built by sister company to Gibson. Vince told me he used to own one in the 70s and that this particular amp was a great buy....how can you say no to that?

I'll have pics, clips and a full rundown when it arrives....that is if I can kick this damm cold/flu/sinus infection.

There's nothing can beat a 100W amp through a full tower to clear out the sinuses. Hope you all feel better.

This would have been a hard one to guess. Its a CMI SG 100 G A. Its a 2 channel with a built in phase shift effect. 2 6L6 powere tubes and a 12Ax7 pre tube.

I plugged it in and started messing with it...it sounded really cool, but everywhere i plugged in had the phase effect on, both channels. Then i realized there was a footswitch plug in the back, but no foot switch. I must need a footswitch to turn off the phase shift? If anybody is familliar with this style of plug for the footswitch or can direct me on how to make one, i would be very grateful.

here is the footswitch plug...

IMG_9481-Copy.jpg

Here are some pics...

IMG_9483.jpg

IMG_9484.jpg

IMG_9485.jpg

IMG_9486.jpg

IMG_9487.jpg

IMG_9488.jpg

IMG_9480.jpg

IMG_9481.jpg

Here is the schematic:

http://www.prowessam...MI_product.html

Looks as if the switches on the amp are on permanently, based on your comments. But what do I know??

so you're saying that the whole amp, both channels have phase shift FX on perminently?....hummm...not what i was hoping for

thanks for your help!

so you're saying that the whole amp, both channels have phase shift FX on perminently?....hummm...not what i was hoping for

thanks for your help!

Without the footswitch they may be in an energized state.

I wonder if this what you're looking for. The footswitch was made by Maestro. Early makers of effects like fuzz, phase, etc. Pretty hard core stuff.

maestro_psfs-1_001.jpg

Without the footswitch they may be in an energized state.

I wonder if this what you're looking for. The footswitch was made by Maestro. Early makers of effects like fuzz, phase, etc. Pretty hard core stuff.

maestro_psfs-1_001.jpg

Yea, I am interested if Vince was pulling your leg, or what music was he playing with amp??? Acid Jazz??? :icon_scratch::icon_smile:

Archived