Heritage Owners Club

My Christmas Present To Myself.

StevenTari

Since the baby's grown and moved away, I like Christmas alot more. I get what I want because I can afford it and Their's no one their to watch after any more but me and MaMa. YEEEEE HA!!!!!! So besides the new guitar I bought my first in a long time pedal. My early Amps had all the Reverb and Distortion built in, But the new amps don't, so I settled with the knowledge help from Joe James at Sweetwater on this new Pedal. What you think?

Eventide Space

Reverb Multi-effects Pedal with 12 Reverb Combo Algorithms, Mono/Stereo Operation, Guitar and Line-levle Inputs, and MIDI Control

eventide.gif

Space-xlarge.jpgSpace.jpg

From Our Research Team:

Reverb Magic and Much More!

Tap into Eventide's acclaimed collection of reverb combination effects! Drawn directly from Eventide's standard-setting rack units, the 12 dazzling effects inside Space offer a wealth of sonic options for classic to cutting-edge sound. A tap tempo and MIDI clock-sync feature make the Space integrate perfectly in a band setting. And the USB 2.0 connection allows for easy software updates in the future. Use the Space wherever there are instruments, thanks to both guitar and line-level I/O and mono/stereo operation. Whatever you do, you won't believe the unbelievable sound you get as you explore its combination of reverbs, and multi-effected delays, pitch-shifting, tremolo, and more. It's classic Eventide sound at an unheard-of price!

Eventide Space Reverb/Multi-effects Pedal Features at a Glance:

• Features 12 of Eventide's signature reverb combo algorithms:
  • Room, Plate, Spring, Hall, Reverse, Shimmer, ModEchoVerb, DualVerb, Blackhole, MangledVerb, TremoloVerb, DynaVerb
  • Wide variety of spatial effects including basic reverbs, delays and unique combination effects
  • Both guitar and line-level I/O
  • Studio-quality sound
  • Compatible with any source material: solo instruments, drums, vocals, or complete mixes
  • Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
  • MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
  • Instant program change
  • Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or Expression Pedal
  • Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
  • 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
  • True analog bypass
  • Rugged cast metal construction
  • Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
  • Mono or stereo operation
  • Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
  • Programmable HotSwitch

That's a lot of reverb. It would be a little confusing for me, but looks really cool. I hope you enjoy it!

Looks cool to me..but I'm a hillbilly.. :icon_salut:

wow that pedal is amazing...a friend of mine who runs a studio uses the same one with his guitar, sounds fantastic

he knows his stuff, so I think you made a good decision!!

Eventide also used to make top end studio equipment, not sure if it's the same company

I'm just blowen away. I spent three hours just messing and still didn't get into it very good. this is going to take some time learning this pedal. Plus useing the other pedals with it is fun. YEAH I'm a very happy learning person right now.

Archived