Heritage Owners Club

Hello from a new member with questions.

Comancheplayer

Kuz, so is it safe to say that your pics are an accurate representation of the VSB finish?

Yes, the four I just posted, yes.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kuz, so is it safe to say that your pics are an accurate representation of the VSB finish?

I hate to be mean, but no. Some of Kuz's early photos were taken before Nikon got their white balance settings corrected. A few years ago he got a new Nikon and his color issues were gone.

This camera will do it right. :icon_pirat: By the way, this is a big camera. If I were holding it it would look like a suit case.

img_2655_std.jpg

Hi Guys,

I am a new member from Germany (excuse my school English, school is a long while ago :icon_smile: ).

I got my new H 535 a week ago, a amazing instrument!!!

I tried to get some information's about the Heritage factory and I sent a mail to Heritage, got no answer :icon_shaking: .

Maybe some of you guys can help me:

How many employees are working on guitars overthere?

Does anybody knows how many H 535 25 th were built so far???

Mike from Germany

I hate to be mean, but no. Some of Kuz's early photos were taken before Nikon got their white balance settings corrected. A few years ago he got a new Nikon and his color issues were gone.

This camera will do it right. :icon_pirat: By the way, this is a big camera. If I were holding it it would look like a suit case.

Yes, Ron this was true of the white balance.....

This pic I DO NOT this is 100% accurate of MY guitar with VSB...

ToneBrothers.jpg

But I know that these are bcause I can look at the pics and compare it to the guitar right next to me...

Greeny3-1.jpg

Greeny1.jpg

Greeny2.jpg

Greeny5.jpg

Yoder.jpg

Guest HRB853370

img_2655_std.jpg

I thought that was a Polaroid!!!

This is the pic that does it for me.

Yea, that pic has too much orange and red, and probably the contrast is up.

The other pics are true of the colors, and honesly to me I like the "correct" colors BETTER!!!

I want to see a big photo of that SRV Number 1 Strat!

Before I do, I must issue the disclaimer that it is not a genuine signature guitar. I was in need of a beater guitar for going places (friends homes, and others after work). Since I wasn't going to leave a good guitar in the car, I decided I needed a beater strat, then I found a website based on building SRV strats and so I decided to build my own out of used parts found at a friends shop.

Before I do, I must issue the disclaimer that it is not a genuine signature guitar. I was in need of a beater guitar for going places (friends homes, and others after work). Since I wasn't going to leave a good guitar in the car, I decided I needed a beater strat, then I found a website based on building SRV strats and so I decided to build my own out of used parts found at a friends shop.

That is quite wise!!!! A couple of guys on this site wanted to get grimy pizza hands over a "former salmon, now creamsicle" Kirn Tele that I had at our reunion!!! Can you imagine the nerve of some these guys around here!!!! LOL

FWIW, I saw your thread about Heritage guitars' headstocks over on TGP. I am glad you weren't just giving us the lip service over here. If/when you get a Heritage you be a fine embassider, but even without a Heritage you are a HOC forum member!!!!

That is quite wise!!!! A couple of guys on this site wanted to get grimy pizza hands over a "former salmon, now creamsicle" Kirn Tele that I had at our reunion!!! Can you imagine the nerve of some these guys around here!!!! LOL

FWIW, I saw your thread about Heritage guitars' headstocks over on TGP. I am glad you weren't just giving us the lip service over here. If/when you get a Heritage you be a fine embassider, but even without a Heritage you are a HOC forum member!!!!

Hey Kuz thanks, once you get to know me or if you speak to any of my good friends they'll tell ya I don't do lip service. I call it like I see it. It has gotten me in trouble on occasion, but I always remind people especially if they are a friend, I don't do you any service by telling ya what ya want to hear.

By the way I'm hoping by the end of February I'll be able to pull the trigger on one of these awesome guitars. I can officially say, PRS and others while beautiful and good instruments are officially out of the running. The only thing that could change that was if I played a heritage and it was just aweful. I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

Welcome, Comanche. Seems like you've found a home here. Looking forward to your NGD post in the upcoming weeks. I don't have the calendar worthy photos that many of our brethren here do, but this photo does show the color properly. This of course is NOT a 150, but I don't blame you for GAS'sing for one.

2002 H-535 ASB

IMG_2964.jpg

Well, I am near Dayton, OH., but I grew up & my parents still live in Steubenville, OH.

Where are you?

Kuz,

If you find your going to be visiting your parents at all in the coming weeks let me know. If your willing to bring a guitar along, I'd do the 4 hour drive to check one out. I don't have a dealer around that carries h150's.

Hi guys, sorry: very interesting to see all those nice pic of guitars and amps, but I had a question, which is now lost in all those posts before!!!

So here they are again:

Hi Guys,

I am a new member from Germany (excuse my school English, school is a long while ago :icon_smile: ).

I tried to get some information's about the Heritage factory and I sent a mail to Heritage, got no answer :icon_shaking: .

Mike from Germany

It would be nice, if somebody can help me...

Hi guys, sorry: very interesting to see all those nice pic of guitars and amps, but I had a question, which is now lost in all those posts before!!!

So here they are again:

Hi Guys,

Mike from Germany

Just as it is very difficult and very inaccurate to get numbers of Gibsons made at the old Parsons St. factory, Heritage don't keep a record of how many guitars they make. Sorry but this is the reality of it.

Kuz,

If you find your going to be visiting your parents at all in the coming weeks let me know. If your willing to bring a guitar along, I'd do the 4 hour drive to check one out. I don't have a dealer around that carries h150's.

Rick, it is almost a 4hr drive for me to go see my folks and I have not been there in many years. My parents usually travel west to Springfield see my wife & kids. Sorry.

Mike from Germany

As of 2008.... Heritage had 18 employees and produced between 1,200 and 1,800 guitars a year. That hasn't changed much since then, I'm sure.

As far as how many 535 25th anni... I don't know, but would guess less than 100 made...

As of 2008.... Heritage had 18 employees and produced between 1,200 and 1,800 guitars a year. That hasn't changed much since then, I'm sure.

As far as how many 535 25th anni... I don't know, but would guess less than 100 made...

Thats a lot of guitars for 1800 people.

Archived