Heritage Owners Club

Hello from a new member with questions.

Comancheplayer

As of 2008.... Heritage had 18 employees and produced between 1,200 and 1,800 guitars a year. That hasn't changed much since then, I'm sure.

As far as how many 535 25th anni... I don't know, but would guess less than 100 made...

Thx FredZepp, those information's are well enough for me.

Here in Germany my friend s asked about the company and about this guitar, now I can tell them at least something!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of 2008.... Heritage had 18 employees and produced between 1,200 and 1,800 guitars a year. That hasn't changed much since then, I'm sure.

Fred, you're a lot younger than me, so your memory's no doubt better. But my memory says they produce 3 to 4 guitars per day, and only work 4 days a week. That's a max of 16 per week. Figure 50 weeks per year and that's 800 total.

Maybe the correct answer is........nobody knows for sure.

Fred, you're a lot younger than me, so your memory's no doubt better. But my memory says they produce 3 to 4 guitars per day, and only work 4 days a week. That's a max of 16 per week. Figure 50 weeks per year and that's 800 total.

I think this is a more realistic number. I know at one time they were quoting 6-8 per week, but I think that was with a full staff and a full week (no Fridays off).

Also, we all know they take more than 2 weeks off per year. Two weeks around July 4th and two weeks for the Holidays. SO I would say at least 4 weeks off, if not 6 weeks off per year.

I would say 800 guitars/year is even a high figure.

The numbers quoted are from the Encore article / interviews from 2008. http://www.heritageo...696#entry203696

BTW.... this article is a great read... more in depth than most that are written about Heritage.

HG4.jpg

The numbers quoted are from the Encore article / interviews from 2008. http://www.heritageo...696#entry203696

BTW.... this article is a great read... more in depth than most that are written about Heritage.

Yea, I am pretty sure that number of guitars/year is a "pre-fire" number. Ren & Vince kind of alluded that they like to over estimate the number of guitars made- you know, more guitars made = a sign of a healthy company and a bigger competitor.

Thanks for posting Fred!!!!

Archived