Heritage Owners Club

I'm so ashamed

big bob

Well, I've been meaning to build a 2x12 speaker cab for my sound city 120. I went to the Weber speaker site today and ordered two 12", 100 watt, ceramic speakers. I'm not sure how it happened, but by the time I got my shopping cart to the check out it had a tweed covered 2x12 enclosure in it as well. I was quite embarrassed as I have no idea how the speaker enclosure got in there. Even though I do not want the cab, I felt compelled to pay for it as to not upset the good people at Weber. Now I guess I'll just have to use it! Oh well.

KBP would be so heartbroken you didn't get one of his....LOL!

Nah, not at all - I prefer boxes that I can put all sorts of crazy random electrical component type stuff in

Happy upcomming new accidentaly purchased tweed covered speaker cab day Big Bob!

Golly, now what are you going to do with that? Solve one problem, start another...

Congrats!

That Sound City deserves to have a cab that can deliver it's tone.... and Weber is great at tone.

Too bad that you don't live in Cinti... our craigslist has a 1975 Sound City 6 x 10 Cabinet listed today.. I bet that one is heavy..

It will basically be a tweed twin cab (5f8) w/o the amp cut out. Loaded with two 100 watt Weber Fane clones. The sound city is rated at 120 watts but with 6 el34's I'm guessing it puts out quite a bit more. So even with a 200 watt cab I'm stil going to need to be carefull with how hard I push her. I sure hope they sound as good together as I think they will... Whoot whoot!

You might think about supplying your family and the neighbors with earplugs.

Turn it up! I want to hear you!!!

Archived