Heritage Owners Club

Yeah! Almost Done.

StevenTari

Looks awesome! Did you ask for a shorter neck tenon, I thought Heritage switched to the longer tenon.

A short tenon doesn't go into the pickup cavity.. it ends before the end of the fretboard. .. That is a long tenon.

Nice progress pics on your Heritage... It is so awesome that they will provide those.

The comments I've gotten from here and other Forums has been nothing but Thumbs up on the Pictures. I have Thanked Ren a Hundered times over for them. It also has set my Blog up in a special way, where I can show as I'm talken about it. And dealing with Ren has this a very special occasion in getting a guitar built. I'll never forget it. He's been there all the way for me answering Questions and helping with the setup.

A short tenon doesn't go into the pickup cavity.. it ends before the end of the fretboard. .. That is a long tenon.

Nice progress pics on your Heritage... It is so awesome that they will provide those.

Ah, I see. thought long ones went all the way through the neck pickup cavavity...

Archived