Heritage Owners Club

9 hours of labor-and a safe delivery!

Guest HRB853370

Yes i do DB, and a couple people recommended different brands. Sweetwater sells a Morley for $55. What is the difference between AB and ABY?

ABY gives ya channel 'A', channel B, and both together. AB is one or the other, but not both.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Send me a link RJ, if you know of any good ones.

The Radial Big Shot and Morley ABY pedals both do a decent job.

I'll get the tips and tricks info over to you next time I'm on my pc. I can't send it from my iPhone forum app for some reason.

Yes i do DB, and a couple people recommended different brands. Sweetwater sells a Morley for $55. What is the difference between AB and ABY?

Thank you Bulldog, she even sounds better than she look! Yes, I plan to bring it to PSP4!

Thanks Fredzep, man these are everything they are supposed to be!! Now if I only was able to keep one, this one would be it!

A/B is one channel or the other. A/B/Y adds the option of using both...

Wow, that was a fast build Trouble!

Yeah it was but damn Fedex screwed up, I had told my wife it should be delivered today so she was here all day to sign for it, then I got an email from FedEx at work saying they attempted delivery but no one was home. Apparently they went to the wrong place. Got them to hold it so I could pick it up tommorrow.

Guest HRB853370

Yeah it was but damn Fedex screwed up, I had told my wife it should be delivered today so she was here all day to sign for it, then I got an email from FedEx at work saying they attempted delivery but no one was home. Apparently they went to the wrong place. Got them to hold it so I could pick it up tommorrow.

Well, you have a pretty understanding wife! What is your amp build again? I forgot.

Archived