Heritage Owners Club

For No Particular Reason, Here's Five Heritage Guitars

DavesNotHere

I was supposed to be painting the fence in the backround of these shots this weekend, but 80+ degrees and sun happend instead.

This is my Heritage family so far.

My lack of photography skills is only surpassed by my lack of playing skills.

post-4456-0-63291000-1332208173_thumb.jpg post-4456-0-56052300-1332208323_thumb.jpg

Make sure you don't get paint on the guitars.

Looks like a fine, viable family to me. Any buns in the oven?

What a great group of Heritages !! You did some smart buying to end up with that group.

nice pics !!

Thanks Fred. The only "regular" one I have is the 150 I got from Slammer, and it it is a spectacular example.

Make sure you don't get paint on the guitars.

Looks like a fine, viable family to me. Any buns in the oven?

Thanks Steiner. There is always one more just over the horizon. But after the recent 445 I promised the Mrs. I'm "done for a while", with "for a while" being delibertly undefined :)

Ah nebulousity... (Sounds like a Pink Floyd Meets the police.) Very sly.

Forgot you had the Parson Street. I had a search on the bay for 2 years looking for one of those. Nice to see one in such good shape. The STATS look nice, too.

Thanks. You know, if I hadn't attended PSP IV and taken this picture in the prototype room,

post-4456-0-03416200-1332298658_thumb.jpg

I would never have known that it was an actual Heritage guitar. Until PSP I had never seen or heard of one before. I just assumed it was a prototype and I just liked the headstock. I assumed that it never made it into production. After I bought it I asked Ren a few questions about it, but I didn't ask how many they made. I suspect the answer would be “not many”.

Man-o-man you have some unusual Heritages. Parsons Street?! Maple finger board?! Rare birds there.

Will you be bringing one of these beauties to Joe's this weekend?

Do you Eat at Joes? Hear they got a special on worms this weekend...

Archived