Heritage Owners Club

NHGD

H

Just seen this post and congrats on the NHGD.

We'll definitely have to get together sometime as we are possibly the closest two HOC members in the UK!

Off to the first gig with the new band tomorrow night.

H150CM I think......

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen this post and congrats on the NHGD.

We'll definitely have to get together sometime as we are possibly the closest two HOC members in the UK!

Off to the first gig with the new band tomorrow night.

H150CM I think......

I'm sure we could arrange that :) I'm planning to see your band when you're next nearby.

New TonePros nickel tailpiece and bridge, lemon oil on the fretboard, Gibson pump polish on the body and a fresh set of Gibson Brite Wires. Lovely :)

2b2feb57.jpg

1b1deb65.jpg

Very, very nice, Howard! I like the Tonepros stuff better than the Schaller stuff, too.

English sunshine is so rare, I just had to get her out there reclining on the bench :)

I'm gobsmacked at that top, Howard! Some of the best curl I've ever seen...and I've seen a lot....

And it's on a Heritage to boot :) I got a great guitar and made a great friend in Jimbob too :)

New TonePros nickel tailpiece and bridge, lemon oil on the fretboard, Gibson pump polish on the body and a fresh set of Gibson Brite Wires. Lovely :)

2b2feb57.jpg

1b1deb65.jpg

Just WOW!!!! What more can you really say, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!!!

That is a beautiful guitar H. I sold my H150 to pay for my artist model National, but I'm reloading and I think

I will try and get a custom H150 or possibly H155.

Archived