Heritage Owners Club

well, what do we have heah?

eljay

TV yellow? On a 357? :icon_puke_r:

my sentiments, too. i asked for almond sunboist.

That is sweet. I wonder what it will be... I thought Marv said he wouldn't make any more of those. Lucky dog.

We used to have a saying about Heritage - you may not always get exactly what you ordered, but you will get exactly what you need. :-). Looks like you needed traps and not dots. Did I miss the color? Or did Brently nail it - Trans Salmon?

I still don't understand why Marv won't teach how to make it. It doesn't seem to be that different for any of the professionals there to make one....

More than a few (very long) choice pieces of maple and mahogany are assembled, the head shaped, fingerboard attached before the neck is rolled. The heal being part of the body must take a steady hand to shape or it all goes into the trash. Very different than rolling a neck before joining to the body. Being as Marv was rolling necks BEFORE the first Firebirds were made (with known neck and headstock failures) he better than anyone knows how to chose the timber, assemble the components and shape the heal. Being an owner, I can understand his decision to take the risks himself rather than have Arnold roll the neck and heal.

Guest HRB853370

More than a few (very long) choice pieces of maple and mahogany are assembled, the head shaped, fingerboard attached before the neck is rolled. The heal being part of the body must take a steady hand to shape or it all goes into the trash. Very different than rolling a neck before joining to the body. Being as Marv was rolling necks BEFORE the first Firebirds were made (with known neck and headstock failures) he better than anyone knows how to chose the timber, assemble the components and shape the heal. Being an owner, I can understand his decision to take the risks himself rather than have Arnold roll the neck and heal.

That would be HEEL Spectrum.

If you look real hard you can see Marvs finger prints all over that sweet thang!

Nice!

photo357a.jpg

Wowzers..Just oozes Tone!!

Archived