Heritage Owners Club

Builder Profile: Heritage Guitar

CSMMSJ

Here's a link to a feature length story I wrote about Heritage Guitars in the June issue of Premier Guitar magazine. It includes 20 original photos of the construction process and the people who make these guitars actual works of art.

Builder Profile: Heritage Guitar
Chris McMahon
By designing and building small batches of handcrafted, high-quality guitars from solid woods right here in the United States, Heritage is able to pay attention to those crucial details that define a great 6-string....
http://www.premiergu...age_Guitar.aspx

Please leave a comment on the Premier Guitar page, which will help raise the visibility of this fascinating company and their amazing instruments.

Thank you,

CSM

Very good article and an enjoyable read about the guys that built my guitar.

It was nice that you got a bit of depth into the people behind the guitars rather than just a blanket over view of Heritages history.

Thanks

Great article and THANK YOU. Even the cork sniffers on The Gear Page are now considering Heritage Guitars or at least respecting them for the fine product they are!!!!!

Yes one of the best written articles I've ever read, and I'm not just saying that because I own a Heritage!

We need more stuff like that in the superfluous world of guitar articles :)

• 9 months later...

Don't know if it's of any interest, I have formatted the above article on Heritage Guitar Builder Profile into a PDF document. It makes a damn fine booklet to keep with Totonka's coffee table book.

I hope there wouldn't be any copyright issues - I have clearly included Chris McMahon as author and credited the extract from Premier Guitars.

If it is acceptable to keep on the club archives, can PDFs be stored on the system? Failing that I can upload each of the 8 pages as Jpegs.

"If it is acceptable to keep on the club archives, can PDFs be stored on the system? Failing that I can upload each of the 8 pages as Jpegs."

If you need to I can store it on my web space with my other HOC stuff. Let me know. Ron

If anyone is interested a couple of months back I called up Premier Guitar magazine and was able to order a 2012 June issue. They were $2.98 plus a couple of bucks for shipping. I don't know if they're still available though. I guess calling wouldn't hurt.

Yes--this is great. Much appreciation and thanks for the article. Heritage does a really great job with their product. I appreciate the fact that they care about both their customers and their craft. It's great to have someone recognize and highlight these qualities in a public forum. Thanks so much!

Archived