Heritage Owners Club

Another "out for delivery" NHD

Spectrum13

Been a bunch of these threads the past few days so you guys must be tired of seeing and reading about another new archtop but Will wanted me to post this thread.

I expect delivery today on a custom SH575 from Graham and Jay at Wolfe guitars. Ordered long ago as a Steiner tribute model with Charlie Christian pickups it somehow became something different along the way.

Guest HRB853370

Been a bunch of these threads the past few days so you guys must be tired of seeing and reading about another new archtop but Will wanted me to post this thread.

I expect delivery today on a custom SH575 from Graham and Jay at Wolfe guitars. Ordered long ago as a Steiner tribute model with Charlie Christian pickups it somehow became something different along the way.

Yay! Thanks for posting Dan! It's been a long ride for this one! Can't wait to see it!

post-408-0-01403200-1338990891_thumb.jpg

I can't wait to see this one? Those are really cool pickups even from an aesthetic point of view!

CCs are wonderfull pickups but for now I just have them in my Tele. I spoke with Heritage about CCs they were unfamilar with the new mounting systems. It was ordered with HRWs.

You have been waiting a while, eh? Finally! Congrats on your NGD! Can't wait to see her!!!

Congrats on the new/new guitar - nice! That's a cool looking tele, too. Looks 'Kirn-ish' - what is it? You/Larry both have teles w/CC in the neck. Do you have a hot bridge pu to balance it out?

(sorry... this thread is on a cool incoming 575, but that tele pic is so cool, too).

Your new 575 with Charlie Christian p'up is going to be amazing. You called it 'SH575'. What is the 'SH'?? Supreme Heritage?

Did Jay take any glamour photos before shipping? You realize that is a requirement.

Congrats on the new/new guitar - nice! That's a cool looking tele, too. Looks 'Kirn-ish' - what is it? You/Larry both have teles w/CC in the neck. Do you have a hot bridge pu to balance it out?

I remember the bridge pup being a Duncan vintage stacked. Matching a CC with a tele bridge and four way toggle is an art. As Larry " LJ" recommended/ suggested the tele is a Logan swamp ash with arm and belly cuts from 2011. Came in a little over 1K. Great piece.

(sorry... this thread is on a cool incoming 575, but that tele pic is so cool, too).

Your new 575 with Charlie Christian p'up is going to be amazing. You called it 'SH575'. What is the 'SH'?? Supreme Heritage?

Did Jay take any glamour photos before shipping? You realize that is a requirement.

Tim doing the Charlie C would be too much trouble. P90s in my Prospect taught me altering pickup mounts on a Heritage MIGHT result in a "B" fit so it was ordered with HRWs which were discontinued so it has a couple of SLE 101 Plus.

No photos from Jay. SH is for "Super Hog"

Archived