Heritage Owners Club

Half Fast Heritage Case

DavesNotHere

I've been looking for a case for my Parsons Street since I bought it. It is apparently an odd ball guitar in more than one way. I just haven’t been able to find one that fit. Tom, the resident vintage guitar guy, over at The Fret Shop had been calling every couple of weeks to come over and try the latest case he found. Well, a couple of months ago he found an Ibanez case that with just a little bit of surgery near the strap button on the top out it would fit perfectly. It was kind of bugging me having to put a Heritage in an Ibanez case so I finally got around to fixing that, well at least half fast fixing it. B)

Before

GEDC7021.jpg

After

GEDC7048.jpg

GEDC7032.jpg

GEDC7031.jpg

Very cool. As long as it works, right? Out of curiosity, did you try a wolf pack?

No I didn't. I'm pretty frugal (relly, really,cheap). I'll wait around for the right deal. The price was right on this one.

Guest HRB853370

Right ON! Good on you for being patient for the right deal. I need to be on the lookout for something for my Gibson ES-125T. It didn't come with a case.

If you cant find a case in a couple of weeks, why, just ship the 125 to me, it can live here without a case.

Archived