Heritage Owners Club

Incoming H140CM

PunkKitty

very nice! is that an ebony board, or just very dark rosewood? love the asb finish & nice medium flame... :icon_sunny:

I wondered the same thing. I'll find out on Friday. I'm fine with ebony or rosewood.

I got my Heritage H-140CM

DSCF0841.jpgDSCF0842.jpg

It sounds and plays as great as it looks. This one weighs 8 pounds. I can't see wanting a 150 if it weighs much more than that. The fretboard is rosewood. It's just a very dark piece of rosewood. It looks like it has the original Schaller pickups in it. I can't see any reason to change them. Somewhere along the way someone rewired it with a 50's wiring scheme.

Anyone want to buy a guitar?

I got my Heritage H-140CM

DSCF0841.jpgDSCF0842.jpg

It sounds and plays as great as it looks. This one weighs 8 pounds. I can't see wanting a 150 if it weighs much more than that. The fretboard is rosewood. It's just a very dark piece of rosewood. It looks like it has the original Schaller pickups in it. I can't see any reason to change them. Somewhere along the way someone rewired it with a 50's wiring scheme.

Anyone want to buy a guitar?

Are you selling the Carvin already?LOL :icon_scratch:

Are you selling the Carvin already?LOL :icon_scratch:

I now have 3 Carvins. After I rewire one of them and reinstall the stock pickups, it's going. I'm going to keep 2 Carvins and 3 Heritages as well as my Telecasters. I might keep one Strat style around. I haven't decided on that yet.

A very sharp 140 , no doubt. And it's great that you're liking the original pickups too.

That really is a great looking Heritage... you choose well.

Oh ... what's the neck like on it? .. just curious.

Archived