Heritage Owners Club

Family Portrait.

High Flying Bird

what is up with that creepy, I got a gun out in the truck and i aint afraid to use it (clint eastwood) facial expression... :afro: :afro:

My buddy was giving me the business and I was trying not to laugh. 

Gitfiddler, next time I will not wear pants.  ;D

Ron~ Don't listen to those chicken-$hits!  Where are their mug shots?

Oh, and next time, stash the lederhosen.   8)

My thoughts, exactly, 'fiddler, before I read your post!  LMAO!!

laugh - hey a good looking lot all around, both the player and playees.  wow, 2 Heritage acoustics and a 535(?) w/bigsby - very cool.  Love the burst, tho, that's my fav finish.  Now I got a face to say hi to next week.  cya then.

what is up with that creepy, I got a gun out in the truck and i ain't afraid to use it (clint eastwood) facial expression

I've seen that expression before.  If he hits the first lick to "Dueling Banjos..." RUN!!!

...course if Brent were in this picture, I'd just guess it was his weekly yard sale.

Kidding aside, pretty guitars and a cool pic.

I've seen that expression before.  If he hits the first lick to "Dueling Banjos..." RUN!!!

...course if Brent were in this picture, I'd just guess it was his weekly yard sale.

Kidding aside, pretty guitars and a cool pic.

ha,ha,ha.ha .ha,ha,ha,

laugh - hey a good looking lot all around, both the player and playees.  wow, 2 Heritage acoustics and a 535(?) w/bigsby - very cool.  Love the burst, tho, that's my fav finish.  Now I got a face to say hi to next week.  cya then.

Sounds like a plan to me.  If everything works out you can shake that gold 535's hand. 

Ron, this is what your facial expression reminded me of... ;D

Waving my arms around like "Fred G. (period) Sanford... "I make you uglier than Ester....." 

That's one Neil Young looking dude Fiddler.  You got me pegged.  :)  I will post one of the other pictures tomorrow..... after I Photoshop Jerry Lewis standing next to me.  I look bad when I try not to laugh.  Hell, I just look bad.  The scars on my shins are from the 1169th's lawn mower and a patch of gravel with crab grass mixed in.  My hair... I stole my way into the AIDS clinic on free hair cut day.... Ow!

I did this "a long time" ago when I was first learning to use a camera and Photoshop.  I told some people that this was a long awaited album.  I had to create the facial hair.  One dude claimed to have heard of the new release.   

stills2.jpg

Archived