Heritage Owners Club

Okay I get it, I need a guitar in CSB!

kbp810

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turns out (per the police) the guy had been shot and was trying to drive himself to the hospital (the same hospital she was leaving work from).

Brian I missed this until just now. I am glad Tracy is OK. Thank goodness I can laugh about the Detroit driver thing instead of seeing her seriously hurt. I hope she can find another car in that color. I also hope the new car has "pretty" safety features too. These pics scared me for her.

Since there was little injury for you.....

img_1010_std.jpg

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragments, Tracy is doing quite well and if you didn't know any better you'd never guess she had been sitting in that car.

Now the focus shifts to new car shopping... I wonder if any manufactures offer a vehicle in Chestnut Sunburts???

img_1010_std.jpg

Good to hear Tracy is on the mend.

If you can get the car up to the third floor of 225 Parson St. they'll

custom shade it for you!

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragments, Tracy is doing quite well and if you didn't know any better you'd never guess she had been sitting in that car.

Now the focus shifts to new car shopping... I wonder if any manufactures offer a vehicle in Chestnut Sunburts???

img_1010_std.jpg

many do, but not with a bigsby. You can find that only on motorcycles as a kick-starter

:icon_jokercolor:

Rock on Brian. How many times did you hear CSB before you had to have One? This could prove to be great advertising/market research.

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragements, Tracy is doing quite well and if you didn't know any better you'd never guess she had been sitting in that car.

img_1010_std.jpg

Just buy that one and add a trapeze tailpiece...then you'll save enough money for a new car.

Just buy that one and add a trapeze tailpiece...then you'll save enough money for a new car.

He is young enough that he will get a chance to buy this guitar one day. I hope that day is far in the future.

Archived