Heritage Owners Club

I Finally Bought a Heritage!

SouthernCanuck

Yes! Thank you for all of the advice I received from this board - it helped me narrow down what I really wanted.

Semi-Hollow: Check (555)

Ebony Board: Check

MOP Block Inlays: Check

Bound Headstock: Check

Bound Neck: Check

Flame Maple Top: Check

Mahogany Neck: Check

Seth Lovers: Check

Nickel/Chrome Hardware: Check

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heritage-H-555-Semi-Hollow-Guitar-FREE-SHIPPING-/251158745914?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&nma=true&si=MY2gQl8%2B6qu%2BnfrxisF5t%2BWdZHM%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I bought it from e-bay seller "bluesb4midnight" for $1,830, and I am hoping for the best.

S_C

Congratulations!

My first Heritage was an H 555 and I have not looked back once.

I have a 535 in vintage wineburst, its one of my favorite finishes, and your 555 is a real beauty..

I am up to nine counting the H 150 Ultra I purchased today; you can see pics under incomming VSB in this thread.

Prepare yourself for the Heritage GAS.

Thanks for the congrats - I am pretty excited to get it. I hope shipping goes well - the shipping horror stories on this board are haunting me... 17 degree pitch!!!

I hope the neck works out - seller described as a little thinner medium C.

Anyway, I will let you know when it arrives.

S_C

Damnit !!! So you were the one who outbid me!!!! Sucks for me, but at least its in the family! Congratulations and I hope it is everything you are looking for! No hard feelings here.

Hahaha - I used my best e-bay strategies...

Bid early at the asking price to put off the total bargain hunters that would look at the auction as it was closing if it didn't have any bids.

Look to be outbid at some point before the last day as people chip away to see how high the bid was... this did not happen.

Wait for the flurry at the end, and put in your max bid just before the close.

The seller says the guitar is practically new, so I think $1830 is a very good price.

S_C

^^^Hahaha - I've been reading this board since February, and I know I'm in danger. It should be the Heritage Enablers Club.

S_C

hahaha We're here to help. Glad we could be of service to you. You know, a nice matching solid body Heritage would go nicely with your new guitar. :P

Beautifully done, man!! I personally prefer blocks or traps to the standard triple nickel fretboard inlay. and the binding really pops on that dark guitar. Can't imagine you'll be anything less than thrilled. enjoy it in good health!!

Archived