Heritage Owners Club

"Handcrafted in Michigan, Heritage Guitar has international appeal"

rjsanders

Nice article with some great photos. Elderly Instruments is mentioned as a dealer, but they haven't stocked new Heritages in over a couple of years.

"Blueox - any idea why Elderly stopped carrying new Heritage instruments?"

Brad

One of us should probably ask that of Elderly's owner as he has responded to my emails in the past. I could only speculate. I bought my first Heritage there in 2009 and it was a NOS 2007 and had to be retrieved from up in "the back room" storage. Even then, it was one of only two new ones they had in stock. Is it that they don't sell? The economy? Lack of player awareness? They do sell many other brands, some selling more than others, of course, and no new Gibsons, so one would think that Heritage would fit right in there for all the reasons we buy them. They would probably take your custom order for one, however.

They had a new 150 Ultra that sat on the floor for a very long time before selling. I've been going in there (Elderly that is) for over 20 years now. I can count the number of new "Hs" I've seen there on one hand. They just don't move as well as other brands, and they were a Gibson dealer for many years.

Archived