Heritage Owners Club

NHGD -sort of

Blunote

Got my 'new-to-me" H535 back from the luthier yesterday. I'd noticed some buzzing at the first fret on the D string when I first got it. The nut was obviously cut too low.

I've used this luthier quite a bit and he advised that I have the frets leveled and re-crowned before some of them needed replacement. In addition, I had him verify the pickups, Clean the voliume and tone pots (a couple were getting scratchy), restring, install some strap lock buttons, and do a proper setup. In addition, he cleaned and polished the whole guitar, including my tarnished bridge and tailpiece and dressed and oiled the fingerboard,

It's amazing what a little TLC will do. The guitar looks like new and plays better than new. He got all the swirl marks out, and just about all the scratches on the fingerboard.

I couldn't be happier with the work he does. He's always willing to spend time with his customers to make sure they're happy. If any Detroit area members are looking for a good tech or luthier, check out Jeff Branch in White Lake. http://www.guitarfix...xit/guitar.html

8217747324_e8fcf5b903_c.jpg

gallery_1594_339_58231.jpg

8216663101_175ea59829_b.jpg

8217748076_c1a656bccc_z.jpg

Yes, I'm real happy with it -especially now that it's so comfortable to play.

Still not certain how if fits with my Millie that also has HRWs. As you might guess, they sound quite similar.

That model is hard to beat for versatility and looks. Sounds like you've got it in top shape.

Archived