Heritage Owners Club

Mission Complete!!

Kuz

525 in the house!

My plan worked perfectly.

-pick up "the package" at FedEx facility between sales calls at 10am.

-drop off "the package" at home before lunch appointment

-open & review "the package contents- For My Eyes Only"

-hide "the package" in guitar/music closet downstairs

-For those with high level Heritage clearance: Pics & Tone report late tonight

I'd like to extend an invitation for you to join "The Men Who Hide Guitars From Their Wives Club".   ;D

Card carrying member here!  ;D

I rotated some gits in and out so much at one point, wifey just gave up trying to keep up!  :wink:

Very Nice 525 Kuz. 8)

Really nice wood!  Not at all unlike my 576, which has m(y)ellowed nicely!  Welcome to the "Dog Ear Club"!  That's my boy!!!  Woof!!!  Well done, John!  Congrats!  Looking forward to the Tone Report!  8)

Rob

Beauty Kuz.

Nothing better than a nude with those kind of curves ;D

I sometimes think that's why I like guitars so much >:D

Have fun with her

Really nice wood!  Not at all unlike my 576, which has m(y)ellowed nicely!  Welcome to the "Dog Ear Club"!  That's my boy!!!  Woof!!!  Well done, John!  Congrats!  Looking forward to the Tone Report!  8)

Rob

I may call you tomorrow. Since I'm in the DEC (Dog Ear Club) 8) 8). Give you the personal full report, then other non-DEC members will hear later in the evening! >:D

Sweet, did you get that from Wolfe's?  I've been interested in the 525 since they came out, so I'm looking forward to your tone report! Congrats on the cool guitar (nice color too).

Yes I did.

I'd like to extend an invitation for you to join "The Men Who Hide Guitars From Their Wives Club".  ;D

I'm not just a member, but President of that club.

Actually she is very cool about it. I hadn't bought a guitar in over 10 year until last year. Then when I did, I liquidated my vintage collection for playable "modern" vintage guitars.

I don't do a lot of horse trading. I usually keep them. I made money on the vintage stuff, but I wanted to become a better player and thus sold off the unplayable vintage stuff for Heritages, PRS guitars, and a Strat & Tele.

GAS over mission complete. Now just play the f***in thing (right Rob??!!!)

Archived