Heritage Owners Club

225 Parsons Photos

nicknickhall

I kind of remember Will being on a list or something.

225 Parsons was said to be a state of the art factory when it opened in 1917. Must have been designed for electric lighting back when artificial light was a new thing.

Hey, 1917, that's the year my house was built, and the same year the building that my studio is in was built. Must be my lucky year!

That's a nice little photo-essay which really captures the essence of a "proper" guitar maker. I like the way the photos could almost be monochrome, but with a little splash of colour - a guitar or a craftsman's shirt.

I really want to go there and see for myself, but my gig schedule is crazy! If I do go there I will order a Goldtop H150 with P90's or a 357!

Some of the coolest things I seen is guys going there to pick up the custom orders during PSP. If you want a 357, you better speak up now. Marv is the only one who makes them....

Guest HRB853370

Some of the coolest things I seen is guys going there to pick up the custom orders during PSP. If you want a 357, you better speak up now. Marv is the only one who makes them....

And there are people in line....heh heh

Archived