Heritage Owners Club

H535 issue...

bolero

help...I have a huge problem with my 535....I can't stop playing the damn thing!!

I brought it to one of our jams, and it has been my #1 ever since...what a BIG PHAT TONE!!

( sorry, no intent to make light of anyone with actual problems...just joking around )

:icon_jokercolor:

gallery_672_98_51117.jpg

haha, I'll see if I can get a decent pic of the axe...

ps when I was a kid and heard the Pink Floyd lyric to One of My Turns: "....In the suitcase on the left you'll find my favorite axe "

I thought he was talking about a real axe :D

help...I have a huge problem with my 535....

gallery_672_98_51117.jpg

You're right! Most of the neck and headstock is missing along with a pickup, bridge, tailpiece, knobs and BOTH LOWER BOUTS!!!

How do you play that thing? ;)

You're in pretty good company... !!!

Aside from Ed Williams (Little Ed & the Blues Imperials), Little Freddie King, the late Alvin Lee (R.I.P.)...

There's ME... !!

40U-5501_body-fronta_zpse6ac5c8f.jpg

40U-5501_fronta_zpse9016d02.jpg

You're in for a really great experience !!

Cheers!!

Jim

I pulled out my 535 recently, after a long run of just playing my single coil guitars and OMG - did it sound FAT! And only 3 months ago, I wasn't liking the sound of it anymore. Now I know I can never sell it. It's really such a special guitar with great craftsmanship. The only drawback for me, is now it feels really huge, after playing the strat. That's why I'm wondering about Prospects, now, with a fixed center block.

ps when I was a kid and heard the Pink Floyd lyric to One of My Turns: "....In the suitcase on the left you'll find my favorite axe "

He was earlier when he was speaking to Eugene.

:D

nice gtrs all around!!

here's another pic:

535_wall.jpg

That's some nice full frontal!!

I've had my 535 for about 6 months and am seriously considering selling everything else. Except maybe the 575. And I couldn't really let go of my home built tele, and I probably shouldn'......oh crap, I'll just keep em all but I'm only playing the 535.

You mean he wasn't?

Archived