Heritage Owners Club

She's on her way!

smurph1

Brent PM'd me this morning that my "94" Antique Quilt H-140 is on her way!! I am Psyched!! I really LOVED the skinny neck profile of my 84, and this promises to be even better!! Especially with the upgrade to Slash Alnico pickups!! YAY!! If you want to know what it looks like, there are pics in the Heritage for sale section!!

I know what it looks like, I know what it feels like, and I sure as hell know what it sounds like, as it was a "featured axe" at PSPVI, and I can't imagine you'll be disappointed.

Congratulations. Still eager to hear your reaction. It's a special 140, for sure.

I know what it looks like, I know what it feels like, and I sure as hell know what it sounds like, as it was a "featured axe" at PSPVI, and I can't imagine you'll be disappointed.

Not a big fan of 140's, and I even liked it. It really is a great looking guitar!! Congrats on this one, smurph! It's a honey....

A fine 140 is an impressive instrument, and that one looks top notch.

Congrats... it's cool that this one spoke to you and you were able to grab it quickly.

We await your reaction when you have it in hand at last.

My old one had a nice skinny neck, sort of similar to my Strat. When Brent mentioned this one had the skinny 60s neck and THEN lowered the price, it was pretty much a no-brainer for me..

My old one had a nice skinny neck, sort of similar to my Strat. When Brent mentioned this one had the skinny 60s neck and THEN lowered the price, it was pretty much a no-brainer for me..

Yes, the neck is very close if not the same as your old 140...

Archived