Heritage Owners Club

Closed.No power at Heritage

NoSnowBlower

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thousands are without power in Michigan due to widespread high wind storms that brought down trees, limbs, and power lines on 11/17/13

http://www.consumersenergy.com/outagemap.

This was a significant storm. At least two deaths in Michigan, and over a half million people lost power. I noticed power out in Ann Arbor. My brother in the middle of the state just got his lights back on this morning.

http://www.freep.com/article/20131118/NEWS06/311180059/Michigan-storm-high-winds

Utility repair crews are here helping out from as far away as Oklahoma, Kentucky, North Carolina and South Carolina. http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2013/11/kalamazoo_got_slammed_days_aft.html

Guest HRB853370

How cold is it at the plant? I have one waiting the be buffed and my goldtop has been there since August. Should we be concerned about finish checking?

I would be deathly worried if I were you! But if your finish checks, it will just add character!

I would be deathly worried if I were you! But if your finish checks, it will just add character!

? So if you were me, you would be "deathy worried" but I am me and ... I should be "deathly" worried?

Is the plant gas heated... it's going down into the teens over the weekend.

How cold is it at the plant? I have one waiting the be buffed and my goldtop has been there since August. Should we be concerned about finish checking?

Now you have me worried. :icon_silent: I'm puckerd up worse than an old man sittin' in a pickle barrel.

I have one in the final stages of the build too and that scenario had not occurred to me.

Marv was telling me, a while back, that he has several wood burning stoves, and he heats his house with wood all winter.

Maybe, he's gathered up the poor, cold, shivering, unloved, orphan guitars and taken them in, kind of like the Island of Misfit Toys. :crybaby2:

Guest HRB853370

? So if you were me, you would be "deathy worried" but I am me and ... I should be "deathly" worried?

Is the plant gas heated... it's going down into the teens over the weekend.

Now you have me worried. :icon_silent: I'm puckerd up worse than an old man sittin' in a pickle barrel.

I have one in the final stages of the build too and that scenario had not occurred to me.

Marv was telling me, a while back, that he has several wood burning stoves, and he heats his house with wood all winter.

Maybe, he's gathered up the poor, cold, shivering, unloved, orphan guitars and taken them in, kind of like the Island of Misfit Toys. :crybaby2:

For those fortunate enough like ya'all to be able to custom order your Heritages, I don't think ya'all have anything to worry about. And if they come in with checked finishes, you can just show them off and say "this is the Winter 2013" model from Heritage.

For those fortunate enough like ya'all to be able to custom order your Heritages, I don't think ya'all have anything to worry about. And if they come in with checked finishes, you can just show them off and say "this is the Winter 2013" model from Heritage.

Will, I know you're in the south but,it's still Fall. Winter isn't until December 21

Archived