Heritage Owners Club

Played the sweet 16 tonight at band practice..

big bob

What a great guitar... I know I'm just killing you jazz guys, but who cares...played the sweet 16 and the stat deluxe, but mostly the sweet 16.

Here is the set up 16 into the vintage pedal board

( 16>mxr phase 90> soldano gto> demeter fat overdriveulator > deluxe memory man > EB volume pedal) pedal board into a Carr Slant 6v

through a weber 2x12 with 2 100 watt fane copy's.

The sweet 16 with the soldano the demeter and the memory man...... What a perfect Soud... And loads of usable feedback...

Screw the jazzers... Sweet 16's Rock..

What a great guitar... I know I'm just killing you jazz guys, but who cares...played the sweet 16 and the stat deluxe, but mostly the sweet 16.

( 16>mxr phase 90> soldano gto> demeter fat overdriveulator > deluxe memory man > EB volume pedal) pedal board into a Carr Slant 6v

The sweet 16 with the soldano the demeter and the memory man...... What a perfect Soud... And loads of usable feedback...

I offer you absolution in the spirit of guitar brotherhood.

I confess that I have been known to play a Super Eagle with far more effects than that but not when playing Autumn Leaves.

No shame Bob.

I've used Sweet 16's the same way. I had one with X bracing and a single neck pickup routed in. Even though it was small it sounded as good as my L5. Scotty more sounded pretty good with an archtop right? Lenny Breau played all his styles with one too. They are far more versatile than people realize sometimes. Rock on Bob!

Archived