H%20575%20head_zpsu9aspefo.jpg

IMG_1794%20-%20Version%202_zpsvw35eioz.j

IMG_1798_zpshlnogig1.jpg

Options are:

1 spruce top

2 inlaid headstock

3 upgraded tuners (higher gear ratio)

4 Plek fret dress

That's about it. Due to circumstances it took just a couple weeks short of a year for it to arrive. The photos are in different lighting, the color really changes depending on the light. The Plek process is really effective. I can get the action extremely low if needed with no problems. I straightened the neck a little and the action is just like I want it. It's really comfy to play. Seth pickup sounds very sweet. I think it's a winner. I don't really want to put it down.

Wow, David, that is SWEET! In your talented hands, we MUST hear a clip or two, please??

Thanks for that Mr. Schundog. I'll try to get some noise up this week if I can. I'd like to hear it myself.

Fab 575. Is it really that orange? I'm liking orange a lot these days.

It's almond burst, and it doesn't look orange like that to me in person. But in photographing it it seems that each light type turns it a different color, and none of them seem to me to be accurate. Also, not so much "burst." It's a neat color.

I have the same guitar with a black top (translucent really, but on the spruce it is almost black) and a translucent cherry finish on the rest of the guitar. Very nice. Love the guitar. The Seth is perfect for the spruce/maple build.

Hope you like yours as much as I like mine.

Wow, FredZepp, I was about to post another pic and I see you've adjusted the color on the other ones. Thats it! That's what it looks like.

(I promise I'm not trying to bump my own thread BTW.)

Here it is anyway.

H%20575%202015_zpsqh5e3ugq.jpg

I find them easier to buy than play. You had a sticky purchase, but boy can you play. Instrument sounds great in your hands

Here's a clip. I tried a couple takes, and this will have to do for now - hope it's ok. Just direct into the device, no amp, and a little verb.

I absolutely love everything about that take. The sound of the instrument, the sound of the recording, the playing, the ideas, the touch. It really has it all.

Archived