Heritage Owners Club

Heritage sighting on "The Voice" Austin Allsup plays H-555(?)

Millennium Maestro

that's seriously messed up. In a country predicated on free market, competition, may the best man win, Don't Tread on Me. etc etc etc...if you show up on national TV and bring your tools, they best meet with certain corporate criteria, or they're blacked out? i dunno...I suppose it's the same as blurring sports logos and such.

Literally, stacking the deck against the little guy.

that's seriously messed up. In a country predicated on free market, competition, may the best man win, Don't Tread on Me. etc etc etc...if you show up on national TV and bring your tools, they best meet with certain corporate criteria, or they're blacked out? i dunno...I suppose it's the same as blurring sports logos and such.

The shape of the pickguard and headstock are not only a design but a marketing plus. We are also predicated on monopoly (railroads, utilities, 1920's radio and 1950-60 TV networks) and too big to fail.

I think they are sponsored by Gibson and required to blackout certain brands

i keep looking at that photo....you cannot tell me that a bound Heritage headstock and that bound pickguard are anything less that stunning visual cues topping off a fantastic working piece of art. In fact ALL of the binding on that guitar strikes me as perfect.

Nice to see. Dudes got game, too. Although I don't think I heard the guitar specifically

Great to see The Heritage hit the Prime Time! This guy is really good. I saw an episode where he was working on Tom Petty's "Breakdown," and when he got to the high note at the end of "it's all RIIGHHT!!" I thought his head was going to explode. Definitely gives it everything he has.

• 1 month later...

Maybe they just don't like the headstock? There is a lot of that going around......

Archived